Need advice : Car spray

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
depending on the price that differentiates the good & cheap laquer.

if not mistaken JPJ already enforced the tinting regulations, side & rear 75% VLT front 30% VLT if not mistaken
Side and rear 75%? Present is 50% so it went upwards instead?:confused::biggrin:
Front 30% will be good.....hahahhahhaa:rofl:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Side and rear 75%? Present is 50% so it went upwards instead?:confused::biggrin:
Front 30% will be good.....hahahhahhaa:rofl:
sorry it should be VLT 30%, meaning we can have dark tint up to 70% am I right.?
memory abit slow during puasa month :rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

ah seng quoted me 10k to remove old paint, da fuq? but only 1.5k to change outside colour
a shop next to my mechanic quoted me rm3-4k to remove paint & spray inside & outside of my kancil....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
sorry it should be VLT 30%, meaning we can have dark tint up to 70% am I right.?
memory abit slow during puasa month :rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

a shop next to my mechanic quoted me rm3-4k to remove paint & spray inside & outside of my kancil....
Yup, VLT is Visible Light Transmission, so VLT 30% is 70% darkness. Actually still awaiting JPJ confirmation. I just went to redo one of my 1/4 window tint got bubble and I ask the shop. They say still not confirm yet.

Actually 3 to 4k can get good lacquer spray job, but to strip completely I don't think so as a lot of process to remove, sand down, prime, undercoat and so on...:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
most welcome bro..
i think my place too far for u mate...seri kembangan area..:creep:
but seriously workmanship and finishing job very nice and they use good lacquer.
and most important thing affordable price tang suite your budget..
If price is good, quality is there, for me far a bit I don't mind too. Not until going to Ipoh will do. Unless is worth doing so.

Ask the painter what lacquer they use lor and what they are charging you for.
Ya ya, some offer cheap cheap price but use some cap ayam lacquer really a waste of money few years down the road, really will :banghead:

Yup, VLT is Visible Light Transmission, so VLT 30% is 70% darkness. Actually still awaiting JPJ confirmation. I just went to redo one of my 1/4 window tint got bubble and I ask the shop. They say still not confirm yet.

Actually 3 to 4k can get good lacquer spray job, but to strip completely I don't think so as a lot of process to remove, sand down, prime, undercoat and so on...:banghead:
Ya price around 3K-RM4K. Some include interior as in visible parts only. Like door edge and pillars and engine bay at the edge.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sifuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!

Currently in 17" rim with 7j !!! now i decide to go for semi slick tyre !! Can i go for 225/40 semi slick tyre into 7j rim ( now in 205/40 ) !! which brand should i go for ?? :hmmmm:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience