Myvi Hot Bits exhaust ... Help!!

jacksonong

Oct 19, 2008
Any Sifu Can Help me??
i'm a biginner!!
i'm now decide to change my full set exhaust system!!
but i didn't know how the hot bits result (power & sound & power focus in what level)?
any one can give me some advise or other brand to suggest ??
i had ask so many shops, all say difference words!
some say hot bits quality not so good, izzit true??
i also ask D'Pro CAt Black Full exhaust system, but very very expensive to me!!
Cat Black is local or import??
Thank You to all sifu!!!!!

ronaldlaw

Known Member
Dec 3, 2003
Kuala Lumpur/Singapore
Visit site
i using Hot bits myvi full exhaust now..i can say it value money..with 1050 including installation...really good..anything more info on this,u can call me 012 6565 101..but i dont sell hot bits product,ok!

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
dyno before & after laa.
err don are u replying to me or the person that says hotbits system not too good?

i was asking the prove from apek_norman, does he have a prove that hotbits system is not good?
because as far as i am concern...they are dyno-proven..

don't exaggarate bro..

aa_ralliart

Known Member
Jun 10, 2009
if u really maybe u can try superstreet sound classic and perfect.. performance make our more and reliable ...u all can try bro...

May 15, 2009
you can try dpro or dsport....or you can only use hotbiz extractor...yang len2 blasah je...wai heng ka....

Bump: you can try dpro or dsport....or you can only use hotbiz extractor...yang len2 blasah je...wai heng ka....

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Guys..I have fixed the Hotbits complete exhaust system into my MYVI EZI and I have dynoed the car and the performance is proven.

And this is the dyno chart ...

[/URL][/IMG]

I believe both system works ..it just how much is the difference and the price factor.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sorry to ask if this question been discused before.. what affective products you guys used to clean all those kotoran degil & daki daki hitam at the door trims fabric & seats.. (door trim from chop shop.. you know laa..) thanks :D :D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience