My Wira engine car suddenly shut down

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mz1482

May 7, 2009
Hi guys,

My car have been accident last month and send to back at the workshop for repairing. After i'm get it back , i'm found suddenly my car have been not like a normal before accident. I have problem :-

- Back sensor = cannot function anymore but after doing some adjustment, it's can be using but for temporary. After that, it will become cannot function anymore.

- When i'm driving suddenly my engine car have been shut down. Before it's shut down, i hear some sound like electric discharge.

- My car have been this signal when i'm driving it.

Damn, tis evening when i'm going home from my workplace it's have been shut down 5 time...from Wangsa Maju to Tmn Leng Seng. I'm call that workshop but they're siad not covered by insurance since my car accident at right side only. Didn't touch engine summore when accident. Why it could be like that? Supposed to be i'm send it to Proton Service Center for checking? My stereng car suddenly heavy when it shutdown by itself.

This pictures show when it's shutdown...

naqi77

Known Member
Mar 7, 2006
maybe its your sensor..usually happens to vdo siemens when the sensor kong,car start jerking and your engine will mati...sent to proton or workshop that has PDT monitor..

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
either its the vdo sensor or yr throttle body fails......sometimes fuel pump too....

sicilian_defense

Feb 23, 2009
chk your transmission oil, and engine oil first. Then check the connections to the sparkplug, the wiring. My past experience was that the workshop did not plug in the spark plug wire properly. Dun worry its like plugging into power plug only. WHen u open the hood its right in front of you 4 huge wires to the engine compartment.

When it happened to me.. it jerks and die.. onn standstill. Plus the car feels generally weak. Am asking u to chk all this less u get kena from other workshop. But if its proton then its fine I guess.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,
i facing this weird problem. i have an apexi turbo installed for the last 2 years and it was working fine.

until this week, the timer function most of the time was not working anymore. when i off the car, the timer's screen go to the timer section and it off before the count down start >.<

i have redo all the connection but it still having the same problem...weird case it do work once in a blue moon (1%). fyi, i also ground the grey wire (connect to handbrake) so that the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience