My Intro and useful info for ur Skyline

silverzilla

Known Member
Mar 9, 2005
Hi everyone,ive been welcomed to this club by JEBU(thanks!)

Im Aidwin and the attachment pic is my BNR32.Currently its in perth but will be moving back to SWK middle of next year.

http://www.plmsdevelopments.com/consult_if.htm

Just want to share the link above with you guys,its saved the effort and time of countless of my friends with nissans.

Basically its a diagnostics software which plugs to your diagnostics port near your in-car fuse box and connects to the laptop interface.

a)It shows real time data on attributes such as timing,O2,injector duty cycle
b)You can click self diagnostics and it will show u any sensor error and reset the ecu(like crank angle sensor)
c)U can do an active test and lock the variables u want to stock setting,to show any problems..usually if there is,its very obvious such as idling is better on lock and not so good on normal.

example on how to use it, if you see the timing goes up and down drastically=might be the knock sensor, u can also tell if youre o2 sensor is not working easily by looking at the o2 data as well

The only downside is you need stock ecu to work it.It still is very very very handy tho,so i recommend getting one for your personal tool collection.

Jebu

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Welcome to the club Aidwin.

Good to finally see you here.
:D

To the other guys, I meet Aidwin through GTROC-UK and he is from Sarawak.

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
Welcome aboard......that was one nice colour you have for your r32...so you planning to bring back your car back to malaysia......do join us if you are visiting KL....

silverzilla

Known Member
Mar 9, 2005
Thanks Jebu,Cheaka for the welcome.Of course i will meet up with u guys if i go to KL,.,i hardly know anyone there.

the best part about silver is its so damn easy to clean and keep clean, heh heh Jebu must be jealous now cos gun metal grey can be a bit stressful to clean

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
welcome bro!! :D

well, i'm in kuching rite now.. maybe when the Gojirah reach here, can give me a ride to my college? :D :lol: :lol:

silverzilla

Known Member
Mar 9, 2005
hey farique,

Thanks for the welcome. I think the car would go to Kuching sometime to my friend's paint shop so he can refresh it so yes why not.

Johnyblze

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
perth,WA & Subang Jaya
Visit site
aidwin,

hey bro, i met u once in sst b4 with some of the malaysian boys when my fren dynoed his ae86 there..how can i get into contact with u man? im in perth too..need to get some tips on maintaning a gtr :) pm'ed me will yah..

thanks..

i used to drive a galant vr4 when i met u..

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
hey..hey..

silver means VIP look..

like mine..

cheers'

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
Originally posted by farique@Mar 10 2005, 08:15
welcome bro!! :D

well, i'm in kuching rite now.. maybe when the Gojirah reach here, can give me a ride to my college? :D :lol: :lol:
[snapback]804833[/snapback]​

yess!!! thats what i wanna hear from you!! see ya around!! :lol: :lol:

eugeneleck

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
JB/SG
Hi, could you fill me in on the details of how you bring back your car from aust back to msia?

Originally posted by silverzilla@Mar 9 2005, 16:49
Hi everyone,ive been welcomed to this club by JEBU(thanks!)

Im Aidwin and the attachment pic is my BNR32.Currently its in perth but will be moving back to SWK middle of next year.

http://www.plmsdevelopments.com/consult_if.htm

Just want to share the link above with you guys,its saved the effort and time of countless of my friends with nissans.

Basically its a diagnostics software which plugs to your diagnostics port near your in-car fuse box and connects to the laptop interface.

a)It shows real time data on attributes such as timing,O2,injector duty cycle
b)You can click self diagnostics and it will show u any sensor error and reset the ecu(like crank angle sensor)
c)U can do an active test and lock the variables u want to stock setting,to show any problems..usually if there is,its very obvious such as idling is better on lock and not so good on normal.

example on how to use it, if you see the timing goes up and down drastically=might be the knock sensor, u can also tell if youre o2 sensor is not working easily by looking at the o2 data as well

The only downside is you need stock ecu to work it.It still is very very very handy tho,so i recommend getting one for your personal tool collection.
[snapback]803015[/snapback]​

eugeneleck

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
JB/SG
Haha... thanks... but unfortunately I don't understand malay... can anyone gimme a summary or something?

So Silverzilla, let's say you're bringing back your BNR32, how's the taxation and shipping fees like? How much would you have to pay in total?

eugeneleck

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
JB/SG
Anyway, the links all don't seem to be working... I clicked on English but had an error page... think their asp processor got something wrong or what.... =|

silverzilla

Known Member
Mar 9, 2005
There seems to be a problem with the server,but try again soon to see wether itll work again.

I approximate it will be more than RM50 000 in total for fees.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Unfortunately for me, I somehow corrupted some of my photos and need to retake the brake bleeding process so that'll be done in part #3 of the 'how to improve braking performance' series.

But for now I'd like to discuss this particular modification that I had done - Steel Braided Hoses.

The original OEM brake hose is made of a special rubber compound that's able to withstand the 1000psi (probably less...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience