My 1st time shooting RC car...

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
hope u guys enjoy...and give comment. :wavey:

jeffsandhu

May 30, 2008
hahaha... that golf gti is mine... got 3rd place higher bracket this time.. lost to the god of rc drift malaysia (desmond a.k.a 10000hp lambo)...

btw mingz, that avatar is your satria? mind pm me the details of the bodykit and where you got it from... im planning to do up my satria aswell... got pics to show me? looks awesome! its the V-Design bodykit rite?

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
hahaha... that golf gti is mine... got 3rd place higher bracket this time.. lost to the god of rc drift malaysia (desmond a.k.a 10000hp lambo)...

btw mingz, that avatar is your satria? mind pm me the details of the bodykit and where you got it from... im planning to do up my satria aswell... got pics to show me? looks awesome! its the V-Design bodykit rite?
haha..jeff,nice to meet u...yeah,that lambo damn good handling...i can see your face so strees that time in semi final..hahaha..well,at least u still got 3rd place! keep it up!...

mine is wira a/b...i join some of my fren to participate autoshow...yes,its V-Design bodykit! check your pm for more details...

jeffsandhu

May 30, 2008
hahahah... ya man, damn stress... hahahha.... thanks man! got ur PM!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello all,

i got the GAB SS series adjustables for my vios. so, i will be spending time tweaking it! however, some queries below:

1. my front spring rate is 6kg and my rear is 4kg. with my damping set to hard, the car is bumpy, but in corners, slight body roll is noted. should i up my spring rate to further reduce body roll, or is slight roll acceptable? I have thought of installing anti-roll bar to the rear, but was advised not to do so as it may distort the suspension from doing its...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience