Models Available

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
We have King Leopard and King Dragon available for purchase. The functions for both are the same. The difference is in the remote controller.

King Leopard
Pure Orange LCD Screen Illumination
Anti-slip Casing
5-Button Remote
Key Lock
AAA Size Battery (2 included)
Colours Available: Black & Red

King Dragon
Pure Green LCD Screen Illumination
Shiny Epoxy Casing
5-Button Remote
Key Lock
AAA Size Battery (2 included)
Colours Available: Dark Pearl Geen,Pearl White, Metallic Silver, Metallic Navy Blue & Metallic Striking Pink

Grab it on promotional price now!
King Leopard - RM590 only
King Dragon - RM620 only

Contact us at:

012 518 0280 or
012 208 3843

Last edited by a moderator:

yen187

500 RPM
Sep 19, 2004
Visit site
is the price there including installation? If there are problems with my current central locking will it be rectified without any extra cost?
thanks

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Originally posted by yen187@Sep 19 2004, 20:26
is the price there including installation? If there are problems with my current central locking will it be rectified without any extra cost?
thanks
hi yen187,

Thanks for showing interest in Radiostar Alarm.

The price is excluding installation.

The installer will rectify the central lock for you. If its only because of relay/wiring then there shouldn't be any cost involve but if you central lock is rosak then you'll have buy it from him lor :)

cephol

Known Member
Apr 27, 2004
CarJunk
protonmania.com
Originally posted by NoName+Sep 21 2004, 14:48 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NoName @ Sep 21 2004, 14:48 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-yen187@Sep 19 2004, 20:26
thanks
hi yen187,

Thanks for showing interest in Radiostar Alarm.

The price is excluding installation.

The installer will rectify the central lock for you. If its only because of relay/wiring then there shouldn't be any cost involve but if you central lock is rosak then you'll have buy it from him lor :) [/b][/quote]
so, for installation, how much will it cost..??

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Any trouble with turbo timer?

My current stock alarm refuses to arm if turbo timer is running. Suspect wiring problems.

Also, the rear doors n boot currently not protected because the switch is faulty.

How much will is cost to fix the switches?

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Originally posted by acbc@Oct 7 2004, 12:21
Any trouble with turbo timer?

My current stock alarm refuses to arm if turbo timer is running. Suspect wiring problems.

Also, the rear doors n boot currently not protected because the switch is faulty.

How much will is cost to fix the switches?
from your description there could be 2 areas of problem.

Regarding the car won't arm if the turbo timer is on, I believe this should be the problem with your current alarm system since you car still can be armed if the timer is off.

2ndly, regarding the rear doors and trunk not being protected it could be due to the installer did not tap the pin/switches in those doors when they installed the alarm. It could like you said due to the faulty pin too. It shouldn't cost much to fix this from the hardware perspective. However, it will require long labour hour coz all the doors will have to be removed to find out where the problems are.

Hope my answer helps :)

Cheers!

ccthian

Aug 13, 2004
NoName

if I buy the king leopard from u can i have one remote controller from the king leopard and king dragon instead? can it mix?

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Originally posted by ccthian@Oct 22 2004, 09:47

NoName

if I buy the king leopard from u can i have one remote controller from the king leopard and king dragon instead? can it mix?

Yes of course! :)

You can even choose the colour you like :) I can customise for you.

handsome_lala

Known Member
Apr 19, 2004
hi
I am thinking of getting one for my R3......
btw can u give me a brief description of how the alarm will be installed.
Do ya all need to dismantle the car's dashboard?
How long would it take?
Cash or credit?

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Hi handsome lala,

We won't dismantle the whole dash board during the installation. Just that one piece of cover underneath the steering will be opened. It will take about 4 hours to intall due to large number of relays i.e. remote engine start, remote trunk release, etc.

We accept cash term.

kelisa959

Nov 16, 2003
do you have an authorized workshop to install this radiostar around pj/sunway?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There's a new Exige, named the Exige Sport 380. With 375hp and 410Nm on tap, the car is now 30hp and 10Nm up the Exige Sport 350. It is also 49kg lighter than the already-featherweight Exige Sport 350, making it the most extreme road-going Exige ever produced.

Engine

Bolted behind the driver is the familiar...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience