mitsubishi engin wif super charge

ardex

Known Member
Jul 8, 2004
did any body hear about micro compresor...
and comment about these.
how dose it work?
where to get it

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
ardex

Im not too familiar with these prodects as I roughly know, once installed, the tend to lean out your a/f mixture so your car runs lighter (feeling more powerful) and saves on petrol but dangerous cos if it's true, I guess you will be revving higher in rpm's but dangerously lean in mixture... :o

Just my two cents worth of opinion...They come cheap too and claim to increase 30% in power, which sometimes I would wonder. Say 30% improvement in hp for a 100hp car would mean just with this gadget, I would have gain 30hp and my horses under the hood is now 130hp.... :blink: ....We sometimes spend thousands in exhaust, air filters, plugs & plug cables and still achive additional horses in the region of 15-25 only and this gives us 30% hp gains...Wonder how they calculate, maybe I'm wrong... ;) .... :rolleyes:

Regards & cheers
Gerard

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
Very costly to do so cos, probably you will need a standalone ecu...We tried it briefly but it was not up to our expectation and the customer was on a shoe string budget, power could feel but controlling the Mivec is a problem....Shift light controls can't work here.... :( ...I

Regards
Gerard

KeonG

500 RPM
Feb 3, 2004
K.L ®
Visit site
Originally posted by sempoi+Jan 7 2005, 02:18 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sempoi @ Jan 7 2005, 02:18 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ardex@Jan 6 2005, 15:50
cost is actually less than 2K.
using a nissan march super charge kit.
duration 2 week
Feedback from owner : he like it so far so good never give problem .

Is Motor: location somewhere in Sri Rampai nearby Wangsa Maju Jaya Jusco

wahh so cheap.near to my house also.need to survey the shop first.
but why need 2 week to complete the work?
2 weeks because that time workshop full ma..
so did here a bit then move to other car abit..
if workshop not full i think 1 week or less should be enuff. [/b][/quote]
Bro, this supercharge kit can put on stock wira's 1.5? TQ!

ardex

Known Member
Jul 8, 2004
cost is actually less than 2K.
using a nissan march super charge kit.
duration 2 week
Feedback from owner : he like it so far so good never give problem .

Is Motor: location somewhere in Sri Rampai nearby Wangsa Maju Jaya Jusco

hiii there..

cannot find that Is motor la.search every where around jaya jusco n sri rampai.still cant find it.can anybody who know these shop show me where is that shop actualy.

For your info about micro compressor.
i think it not so good.also effected your engin.so batter dont use it and wast your money on it :D

chrissiew

500 RPM
Mar 7, 2005
Kuala Lumper/ P
Visit site
how much will take cost in my waja?? Got any complain in orther waja after bolt on? Pls PM me the information 10q, im interting to bolt on in my car in next month.

sycay

Oct 26, 2004
bolt on additional supercharger kit is very expensive, cost and labourcharge already around RM6000...then i rather go for transplantation of other turbo engines.

if i wanna supercharge 4G93, any idea to do it?? any modification can be done such as use other cars' supercharger or something like that?? (serious)
anyone has done it b4??

thanks!!

white^devil

Jan 5, 2004
ardex has posted the final products of 4g13 supercharge...the owner has recustom the piping and added an I/C. To add to sempoi statement....2 weeks also due to fabricate the base to hold the supercharge unit since this the 1st one...

installation done at Is motor workshop....near to Dom Racing workshop at IKS permai jaya.....

adibk10

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
KL/PJ
www.supermarch.cjb.net
nissan got two induction power(K10)

well u guys...did u all know that nissan has produce a 930cc engine which is has supercharge n turbocharge.supercharge will running to 3000rpm then turbocharge open.it will get power from mid rpm to high rpm..nissan march k10.huhuhuu :)

4Gwarrior

Sep 20, 2005
Penang
adibk10 said:
well u guys...did u all know that nissan has produce a 930cc engine which is has supercharge n turbocharge.supercharge will running to 3000rpm then turbocharge open.it will get power from mid rpm to high rpm..nissan march k10.huhuhuu :)
this 1 if notmistaken nissan march superturbo... correct me if i'm worng... me just a noob...

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
yup...nissan march has the best of both worlds...the supercharger and also the turbocharger.. :tongue:

i think it pumps out about 94hp? im not sure... :albertein

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

helo there

im using wira 4g15 manual trans with weber dcnf 40 carb + knn air filter, powerzone cam, and powerzone 421 extractor

i need advise for the right/optimum piping size
rite now im using 2' piping, original route + 2' straight flow muffler
very hard to achieve top speed
rpm at about 5k something goes wrong
the car wont increase speed
feel like choked
have to release pedal little bit then press again then ok sikit
but then
its sucks

any opinion to increase the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience