Mini Cooper Accident in S'ban (March '06)

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
tkkhoo, nope it's not the JBA corner...... it's the Ban Lee heng Honda big corner. The Mini crashed to one of the pre-war shophouses' pillar just opposite of Ban Lee Heng Honda showroom.

Makehai, my car was hitted by these fuckers years ago & he dont even wanna pay me. When i lodged a police report, the fucker accused me back of racing illegally on the streets & he couldnt avoid my car. Hehehehehe......... his luck went out bcoz i got friends & cousins who saw the whole incident. The police warned him but he said tarak money..... paid only RM150 for my rear Wira original bumper.

2 months after the accident, i was very "lucky" to saw his car in MidValley parking. Smashed the whole car apart & poured petrol into his cabin. I wanna light up the whole fucking car but my friend stopped me...... if not, it will be one hell of a scene in MV parking lots.

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Guys, the illegal races in S'ban town on Saturdays have been going on for years & it stopped for some time after the PDRM Trafik & JPJ held major huge roadblocks to nab these drivers from HELL!

Now it's back again & this time it's even worst! Zig-zagging like there's no 2moro between cars......... zoomed pass red lights like the r rushing to "check-in" hell only! No matter whether it's old school cars like this Mini or latest LanEvo or Impreza....... they still drive like fuckheads! Doesnt give a damn to other motorists on the streets......... as like the whole fucking main road is their grandpa's ownership only!

Anyone would like to join me for some bricks throwing sessions on Saturdays in S'ban?

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
it's a nice street track....something like Monaco (minus Monaco tunnel and views); if there's no other cars around lar..........
no one tipping of the authorities?? Get the authorities to do something, throwing stones and bricks wouldn't helped much ler....even worst if u crashed their windows and they bang into u instead because suddenly looses visions.
Complaint to the mayor and authorities.........that's better

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
ehh...can't look down on mini lar....
install a 1.3 turbo inside the car and use ur imagination...............kekekeke

was thinking of buying an old mini to restore.....being my dreams. But first got to buy a house with proper car porch first.....
n yes....money........ *sigh*

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
nd4ever, throw bricks...??...sounds interesting....Desa Petaling style ahh..??....hehehehhe.....btw, how come dat mini got left there frm nite till morning n not being towed away...???......

ps: seremban so near to sepang d still wanna race on streets err.....nowadays i heard SIC got NIGHT Track day oledi.....hehehe.....better go SIC race ler.......haiyaya.....

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
mini cant race...??...u guys forgot bout the Mini Vtec d mehh...??...hehehe....

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
wohoo......never knew Mini can have V-tec...
the one i know is only a daihatsu 1.3 turbo engine (dunno the engine name though)

haha......wait till I'm f*cking rich!

inlinewolf

Jan 5, 2004
brick throwing....sounds like an entertaining idea..till you hit the illegal racer and he swerves into an innocent passerby and causes more mayhem...im from seremban as well.... why doesnt the PDRM do something more serious.....?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I recently bought a second hand Lexus IS 250 as my second car beside my CLS 55 AMG...It's a single owner 2007 Silver colour Lexus 2.5L (A) Paddle Shift Japan Specs for RM70,000....After few days of driving this IS 250, i found that it is indeed a very good car that gives a comfort driving & a nice sporty shape....The engine is very responsive and the size is about right for a daily commuter to work....It features a number of useful state of the art accessories to assist in the driving & to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience