Mini Cooper Accident in S'ban (March '06)

b00n

Aug 16, 2005
ehh...can't look down on mini lar....
install a 1.3 turbo inside the car and use ur imagination...............kekekeke

was thinking of buying an old mini to restore.....being my dreams. But first got to buy a house with proper car porch first.....
n yes....money........ *sigh*

spyderslr

Mar 1, 2004
nd4ever, throw bricks...??...sounds interesting....Desa Petaling style ahh..??....hehehehhe.....btw, how come dat mini got left there frm nite till morning n not being towed away...???......

ps: seremban so near to sepang d still wanna race on streets err.....nowadays i heard SIC got NIGHT Track day oledi.....hehehe.....better go SIC race ler.......haiyaya.....

spyderslr

Mar 1, 2004
mini cant race...??...u guys forgot bout the Mini Vtec d mehh...??...hehehe....

b00n

Aug 16, 2005
wohoo......never knew Mini can have V-tec...
the one i know is only a daihatsu 1.3 turbo engine (dunno the engine name though)

haha......wait till I'm f*cking rich!

inlinewolf

Jan 5, 2004
brick throwing....sounds like an entertaining idea..till you hit the illegal racer and he swerves into an innocent passerby and causes more mayhem...im from seremban as well.... why doesnt the PDRM do something more serious.....?

acbc

KD
Stock 1000cc Mini can whack modded Kancil turbo any time... n easily...

eujin

Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
mini v-tec?????wat the................wah..anything is possible in today's world...cool...but i tought the mini have very solid strong body shell...with this kinda of left overs..thts guy must be driving very fast....

eujin said:
mini v-tec?????wat the................wah..anything is possible in today's world...cool...but i tought the mini have very solid strong body shell...with this kinda of left overs..thts guy must be driving very fast....
yeah, very fast... and reckless too. Result? The car kissed the building column. Lucky thing the column held. if not, the building roof and beam would come down crashing the driver flat...

sti-yookuza

Apr 14, 2006
wow...mini wif vtec engine....damn giler...ahahah..wonder wat it feels like drivin it wei...anyhow also..its still an old car chasis all soft edi...nguys if plan to fly..make sure no passenger...just my 2 cents...care for others life lar...n nd4ever...good job done man....how i wish ive got such luck wei...get to meet the farker who crashed into my car again...got once a mofo reverse straight into my car even after frantic horns by me to stop him...bang nvm the faggot just sped of...my front bumper dented my intercooler piping crack n pushed in...wallet damn siong man...hai...

nd4ever

KL, PJ & S'ban
Aiyo Bryan aka BlackHowling, i'm not an illegal racer anymore la. U think S'ban town streets owned by my grandpa meh? Hahahahaha.......... i really hate these illegal racers as they r endangering other innocent motorists' lives.

Imagine if ur dad, mom, brothers, sisters, relatives driving safely minding their own business on Sat nite after a shopping outing & heading for supper or home, suddenly kena hit by these buggers! How & what would u feel like? :angry_smile:

KeV-TEC

Jan 28, 2006
hahahaha... blackie cannot illegal race de... cuz not approve liaw... hohoho

Damn! I happened to look outside and some gasbag was leaning on my Beetle, he saw me looking and then stopped and went over and leaned on my freshly painted Civic, yakking on his phone all the time. I got pissed off, opened my gate and shouted at him! He said sorry and walked away ...

Why do these morons go and lean on peoples cars? Would they lean on someone's Maserati/Ferrari or even a new Accord/Camry? Just because a car is old, they think they can use it as a bench, leaning post, etc...