Might Car Mods builds their Autosalon car with AUD4478 worth of donation

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

The current Z project is inspired by the same video that these guys from Down Under produced. First they bought a AUD500 shell, basically a Daihatsu Mira (or Perodua Kelisa 2 door), then stripped it apart, taken out the ailing engine, dumped in a Daihatsu Mira Turbo half cut, taken out the auto gearbox and swapped them over for a manual one. Then they bling up their cars with spacers, larger rims and a nice fender flare. All these achieved for a measly AUD4478. Let's hope we can do wonders with RM50K worth of donations or parts.

YouTube - Mighty Car Mods Daihatsu Show Car

Episodes of work in progress as below:

YouTube - Mighty Car Mods - Show Car Build (SE03 EP01)
YouTube - Mighty Car Mods - Show Car Build Part II (SE03 EP02)
YouTube - Mighty Car Mods - Show Car Build Part III (SE03 EP03)

Attachments

jun_ng_1208

Known Member
Jul 2, 2008
Cheras
They are some serious DIY guys in Australia and I follow their videos on YT as well :) Spray red on your caliper and gain 25 kw on your ride :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm driving a Wira 1.6. Currently need to put in new suspension system as my existing one is "dying".

Been advised that If I would to use Kayaba RS with SGti original spring, then I will not able to use 16" rims anymore because that will cause problem - the shock/spring/collar/etc. will touch my tyre or my rim.

I am quite confused here. Anybody mind to advise?

By the way, with the combination of Kayaba RS + SGti Spring 16" rims, will my car looked lowered ?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience