McLaren MP4-12C - Plays in the Sand Box of Abu Dhabi

Jay

Known Member
Mar 6, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

A certain McLaren MP4-12C goes playing in the sand-dunes of Abu Dhabi, not just for fun of course, but as a lead up to McLaren’s foot-in-the-door to the Middle East – seen as integral to the English marque. The distributorship is part owned by Saudi businessman Mansour Ojjeh, and another part by the royal family of Bahrain.

<!--more-->

With it’s 3.8L twin-turbo V8 screaming through the outskirts, it’s seen winding through the barren desert roads showing off it’s prowess and stylistic nature that seems to blend well into the orange-hew of similarly coloured sands.

It heads inconspicuously straight into the city turning heads as it slowly makes its way to the Yas Marina Circuit, where it begins to show off much of the race-bred DNA infused within the super car.

The launch of the McLaren Abu Dhabi showroom marks the launch of the fourth retailer in the new McLaren Middle East network, which will grow to six state-of-the-art locations towards the end of 2012. These include McLaren Abu Dhabi, McLaren Bahrain, McLaren Doha, McLaren Dubai, McLaren Jeddah and McLaren Kuwait.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/XF6fHZncjYc?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" width="600" frameborder="0" height="337"></iframe>

Attachments

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
such a beautiful car.. :adore:

i wish i have 1..

katanakote123

May 10, 2012
Sabah
Exhaust at the mid,air brakes,v8 twin turbo:adore::adore::adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everybody,

Does anybody ever heard about or has experienced with a product called "CY2000 XXL"? i was being "pushed" by a friend to try out this product recently,saying that this product is efficient in fuel saving yet smoothing the engine. Does anybody has any opinion about this product? Can we sharing it together at here? Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience