mazda b8 turbo matters

siput_turbo400

Apr 3, 2010
terengganu
greetings otai2 and sifus...
i just wan to share my b8 probs..
after i use haltech e6x ecu on my b8 turbo engine,2 cylinders running rich 2 cylinders running lean.
i already replace many parts such as plugs,coil,alternator,plug cable,injectors but the problem still occurs.. please sifus.. help me..

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
have u recheck the wiring of the haltech unit? i suspect either the ecu or wiring sir

siput_turbo400

Apr 3, 2010
terengganu
have u recheck the wiring of the haltech unit? i suspect either the ecu or wiring sir
already check the wiring... all seems ok.. could it be the fuel setting of the ecu itself? anyone? i'm not sure wether e6x can control the fuel setting for each of the injectors or not.. if can,how to set the fuel setting for each of the injector? haltech sifu... please help..

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
already check the wiring... all seems ok.. could it be the fuel setting of the ecu itself? anyone? i'm not sure wether e6x can control the fuel setting for each of the injectors or not.. if can,how to set the fuel setting for each of the injector? haltech sifu... please help..
ive never heard of such a thing, but is possible, although i cannot see why its needed.. i ran across a problem wit the injectors' timer circuit not so long ago sir, have u checked dat yet sir? try to change to another ecu unit and see what happens sir

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I`m a mechanic myself. but this Renault Kangoo is givin me headache! Cold start,ok! But when it has done 5 to 10km, it will suddenly dies off! I had top-overhaul the engine, T.belt replaced, coil replaced,CPU re-set,battery replaced. The temp. gauge shows fine at optimum. At times it will jerks when accelerate. An original fuel pump was also placed. pls help.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience