Matspeed Performance Camshaft

razaksa

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
as
I'm planning t install reprofiled Performance camshafts from Matspeed for my Gen2. I need feedback and advice from fellow ZTH brothers using Matspeed Camshafts regardless of car model. Thanks

izayn

Known Member
Nov 25, 2004
wangsa maju
camshaft.

Hi,

Im using matspeed camshaft for my 4G93T engine, ive been using it for about 9 months and i must say it is worth the money. not only the camshaft but i did everything there from changing my engine to tuning. They do take some time to finish their work but i must say it is worth waiting for.Since converting to turbo i have no problems in fact i serviced my car there. You might get some negative feedback from others but its a thumbs up for me. take care dude...

cheeft

1,000 RPM
Mar 29, 2005
Visit site
i m also thinking of gettin it for my kelisa... anyone know how much they charge??? wah ur lecturer so hardcore wan... :D

ah hong

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2005
Visit site
cheeft said:
i m also thinking of gettin it for my kelisa... anyone know how much they charge??? wah ur lecturer so hardcore wan... :D
kelisa twincam 1 wor... mayb wil be expensive abit...

i study automotive engineering 1 mar... the lecturer is a bout 60's old man... he say matspeed is pro wor... sumore got many professional tools 4 tuning , repair , straightening n bla bla bla regrading 2 cam wor...

Wajafly

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
Shah Alam
I totally agree. I have been running on it (the cams) for nearly 2 months and the difference is great. They also ported polished my 4G18 head and so far, fuel consumption is even better than last time. Believe it or not?

ah hong

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2005
Visit site
Wajafly said:
I totally agree. I have been running on it (the cams) for nearly 2 months and the difference is great. They also ported polished my 4G18 head and so far, fuel consumption is even better than last time. Believe it or not?
walau... so how muchi u spend 4 it???

Wajafly

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
Shah Alam
I think it is around RM2200? Forgot already... But that is little considering it chops of 2.5 seconds for my 0-400m and about 1 second for my 0-100m. Initially with SAFC2 and SITC, my 0-400m is about 20 sec!!! and my 0-100m is 9 sec!!! Waja is heavy... that is why needed to mod... for better drivability. Waja certainly not ngam for racing to me.

Garage-R

Over 10,000 RPM!
May 14, 2005
KL
All i can say is, THEY ARE GOOD!!......a fren of mine, 4G93 with bolt on kit, 4agze pistons and MATSPEED camshafts is putting out 223 atw hp at 0.9 bar......the power actually kept on pulling all the way till 7300 due to the camshaft......tdo5 single blade would have ran out of breath but the camshaft was doing the job to maintain the power.......thumbs up for MATSPEED (abit slow ler but good stuff doesnt come easily)

Last edited:

Garage-R

Over 10,000 RPM!
May 14, 2005
KL
Oh yeah, and there was another Satria GTi with the cams from matspeed is putting out about 145 atw hp but the torque was amazing.......try to couple the camshaft with their J5 chip.....

Another 1.5 wira with bolt on kit and camshaft installed was puttin out about 145 atw hp with only 0.55 bar boost.......

I'm not tryin to advertise for them but seen all these cars with my own eyes on dyno machine at LINKS......as a matter of fact...i dont even send my car there....just that i was so surprised with all the dyno results....

jtsc

Oct 8, 2004
greeting avone,
mind telling me where is this shop!!
heard about the matspeed cams but never know where they r
many thanks

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
matspeed is at shah alam .after hicom (on yr right) go straight until u pass the traffic light and the fly over..go straight somore the turn right at the junction. is infront of a padang.

jtsc

Oct 8, 2004
thanks blue!!
would appreciated if u can give me the address!!seksyen??
my mind a bit blur.
TQ

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys..
i;ve got a L2s meter for my kancil..i've tried to take out the meter but it wont budge..as in..it doesnt wanna come out! y?
and can sum1 tell me from the first step,wat should i do?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience