Looking for help on improve ignition power on 4age20v

svt_ee90

Jul 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i am driving a silvertop with blacktop wiring 4age 20v, now i'm thinking how to improve the ignition power on it, i had change a performance plug cable, but got any performance coil or distributor for 4age20v?? dunno AEM twin fire module can use or not?? any other??

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
MSD for me was a great name in ignition technology...
:burnout:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
yah...if i had $$$ to spare i'd change my dizzy to the msd wan...not enuff $$$ to go for aem's distributorless ignition system heheheh

before going so far, plugs change to better plugs yet?

xtremeleo n pomen...i changed mine to rating 6 n no more knocking even when use ron95 hehehe thanks for u guys' advise.

svt_ee90

Jul 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
oh ya, thx for every1..... is it so expensive??? i am using ultra plug cable and denso iridium plug....
the coil is it come with wiring or something else??? i juz buy it then i can straight away install into my SVT is it???

Last edited:

j_l200s

Dec 16, 2004
oh ya, thx for every1..... is it so expensive??? i am using ultra plug cable and denso iridium plug....
the coil is it come with wiring or something else??? i juz buy it then i can straight away install into my SVT is it???
gotta tap the 2 wires out from your stock coil and connect it to the MSD coil + and - terminals. ask the seller from the thread i've linked u for more info. i bought from him and using it till now. quite good i'd say but if coupled with the MSD ignition module it would be the best. too expensive for the ignition module, saving $$ for that soon.

svt_ee90

Jul 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
oh ya, thx all zth member information.... but can i see how u install it??? how was the feeling after install?? u bought which 1?? sry for so many question.... hehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all ZTH Friends,

I am sorry to post this few times in ZTH but I do need all the help possible.

This morning May 21, 2007 an Indian Guy roped my car Toyota Avanza infront of my house (Klang). I need your help to find for me.

My...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience