Llumar tinting

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
bro if u want for very hi heat rejection.. llumar is not suitable for u. its means for other purpose.

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
for me i go for ecotint ray barier . coz heat rejection same as v-kool 90 something. uv 99.9 % and no problem using smart tag, price slighty cheaper than vk.

vk elite have problem with smart tag only. few year later SOME will tend to rust at the side coz it contains metal part inside. both price around 1600-1800 for normal sedan.

i think now ecotint came out with something new, which comes with 2 later tinted, a clear smach proof and another layer of ray barrier. should be very expensive close to 3k if not mistaken. pls check with local dealer.

Last edited:

kkho99

4,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Visit site
mmmm.... heat rejection 90%+ and uv 99.9% for V-kool

the carekool oso laber it as heat rejection 95% and uv 99%......but i can't feel any heat rejection oso lah!!

Any idea where can i check for the heat rejection!! i mean must be machine to check and got prof in B/W.

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
bro,

u can always test the film using test light before u decide anyting.

kkho99

4,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Visit site
i oredi test on the shop and it "really" heat rejection...... but after install to my car and the heat from sun, it turn to non heat rejection...how come like that!!

is it the tinted just good for test and not for really heat from sun!!!

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
for me i go for ecotint ray barier . coz heat rejection same as v-kool 90 something. uv 99.9 % and no problem using smart tag, price slighty cheaper than vk.

vk elite have problem with smart tag only. few year later SOME will tend to rust at the side coz it contains metal part inside. both price around 1600-1800 for normal sedan.

i think now ecotint came out with something new, which comes with 2 later tinted, a clear smach proof and another layer of ray barrier. should be very expensive close to 3k if not mistaken. pls check with local dealer.
cannondale,

is there a place to claim warranty for ecotint? i dont want to go back to the USJ wan.. basket nvr keep promise.. i went back coz my tint became.. wavy... can hardly see thru the rear windscreen..

they gave reason that they no longer produce the film i use.. told me to wait that they go check.. but nvr call me.. i call em.. same thing.. went there again. .same thing... over 1 yr liao.. knn..

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
cannondale,

is there a place to claim warranty for ecotint? i dont want to go back to the USJ wan.. basket nvr keep promise.. i went back coz my tint became.. wavy... can hardly see thru the rear windscreen..

they gave reason that they no longer produce the film i use.. told me to wait that they go check.. but nvr call me.. i call em.. same thing.. went there again. .same thing... over 1 yr liao.. knn..

normally will sent the car back to the dealer which they do the tinting. but nevermind i get u the ecotint HQ num for u. since they come with 5 years warranty for the film. which model u have in yur car?

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
i oredi test on the shop and it "really" heat rejection...... but after install to my car and the heat from sun, it turn to non heat rejection...how come like that!!

is it the tinted just good for test and not for really heat from sun!!!

this 1 am not sure la, there are so many way they do the business. do u still have the warranty card stated which model u have? if do bring to another similar shop to verify la. but i dont think yur is 90% heat rejection.

but sometimes if car park under the normal hot sun for hours using v-kool also hot la, but driving 0ut with air cond are differenet story.

kkho99

4,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Visit site
this 1 am not sure la, there are so many way they do the business. do u still have the warranty card stated which model u have? if do bring to another similar shop to verify la. but i dont think yur is 90% heat rejection.

i have the warranty card n it warranty for 7yrs.

i saw they show on the code is 95% heat rejection!!!! :shocked: :shocked:

but sometimes if car park under the normal hot sun for hours using v-kool also hot la, but driving 0ut with air cond are differenet story.
me oso driving with air cond and story still the same lah... HOTTTTTTT....

got other sifus here having the same problem with me!!!! i mean tinted with carekool!

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
normally will sent the car back to the dealer which they do the tinting. but nevermind i get u the ecotint HQ num for u. since they come with 5 years warranty for the film. which model u have in yur car?
hi dude...

i tinted with Ecotint Green... their mid entry range i think. aiyoh.. 5 yrs ar? i've delayed too long liao... 2 yrs since i last chased after them, that should sum up to more than 5 yrs wor... :(

let me check my warranty card.. i remember they said itz lifetime warranty.. not sure.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm in a serious dilemma now. I need to transplant my engine in 3weeks mine but i dunno what to choose. First thing's first. My budget is 15k, my car is a 1.3 satria. The part of JPJ clearance from 1.3 to 1.8 dun worry. I got ppl who can kautim for me. Now i need some help deciding what engine to choose.

Selection 1:
4G63t (VR4-RS Halfcut)
4G67 Engine kosong.
Transplant all the VR4-RS parts in to the 4G67 block and pay 1.8 roadtax.
Nissan Fairlady/Lexus/SR20 pistons.

PRO...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience