Liquid or Wax polish?

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
the meguilar polish product i think ACE hardware shop many...eneos less only.
But many also i see the price liek very very expensive lorrrr...out of budget...haha go buy car wash shampoo with wash n wax.

carcrazy

Oct 11, 2005
Paste wax offers greater protection than liquid wax?

Originally, paste waxes lasted longer, and liquid waxes were easier to use. While this is still a commonly held belief, there are now car waxes on the market that are available in both liquid and paste forms with equal ease of use and performance qualities. Two examples are Meguiar’s NXT Generation Tech Wax Liquid/ Meguiars Gold Class liquid and NXT Generation Tech Wax Paste/ Meguiars Gold Class Paste wax, that redefine quality and performance with their next generation of technology.
Overall, paste wax vs liquid wax offers the same protection , gloss level and durability.
My personal experience , I prefer paste wax cause more budget ( definitely use less )

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
WAJA2003 said:
the meguilar polish product i think ACE hardware shop many...eneos less only.
But many also i see the price liek very very expensive lorrrr...out of budget...haha go buy car wash shampoo with wash n wax.
Eneos 1U guess hv the full product range...

cheers

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
Meguiar's Products

i have been going thru all three Ace Hardware outlets and only the one at MidValley have most of the Meguiar's car detailing tools ( applicator, car duster, wash mitt ), but still, I haven't seen most of the other items that I'm specifically looking for though. Anyone knows which shop sells the most Meguiar's tools?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi. anyone can suggest me budget alarm system. < RM250 got no moo lah..;) hehe
or is it this cheapo alarm just all r same? cap ayam ah?
any other particular brand within my budget which is good enuf.?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience