Learn to Tune Your Modified Car

MotorSportAcademy

May 2, 2008
MotorSport Academy from Australia is running a dyno tuning trainingcourse in Kuala Lumpur in early July. Members of Zerotohundred.com that have an interest in tuning and modifying cars are invited to register in the course.

The course will appeal to novice to highly experienced tuners and has received a lot of publicity and great reviews from those in Australia that have attended the course. Check motorsport academy training for more information and registration.

Course topics include such subjects as tuning with different engine-management systems, different fuels and different engine characteristics amongst another 14 topics that appeal to anyone involved with the modified car industry. Special focus is placed on tuning highly modified forced induction engines and tuning for best power with safety.

Participants can expect to leave the course with great knowledge on how to tune almost any engine type for optimum results with various different management systems and operate a dyno competantly as well as receiving on-going e-mail and phone support.

Contact [email protected] or visit motorsport training for more information.

Last edited:

bimasakti

Oct 23, 2007
Shah Alam
just browsed the web and notice that registeration fee is AUD1495? that means = RM 4,411.38? correct me if i'm wrong..

MotorSportAcademy

May 2, 2008
Yes that is right . It is the same price as it is in Australia even though there are obviously more costs involved in hosting the course in Malaysia. It is a 2 day course and participants receive a hard bound training manual of near 100 pages, a MSA polo shirt, meals and drinks and food over the 2 days, laminated course completion certificate. Training in small groups and on-going support via e-mail and phone is also included.

I am happy to take e-mail enquiries directly at [email protected] and discuss the course with interested people. Please also feel free to check out my history on the MSA website and google me for info on my tuning history around the world.
Regards, Tim Possingham.

MotorSportAcademy

May 2, 2008
FYI The dates for the Kuala Lumpur Course are 3rd and 4th July. Some people may have information stating the dates were on 1st and 2nd.

MotorSportAcademy

May 2, 2008
We are still taking bookings from companies wishing to send multiple employees to the course with a discount of 10% for companies sending more than 1 staff member.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

it seems that many of Kota Bharu members just "rojak" the Kota Bharu drag story, or i just can say "haram drag" story in the TERENGGANU SPRINT TEST thread..... :burnout: :driver:

so now, izinkan saya mempeloporkan our own thread.... even we dont have our own track..... lets discuss about it here..... :listen: just for our info, not to condem-mengondem, but if want to condem jgk.... lets use proper and sopan words.... :aetsch:

peace-peace, kacang pis.... :creep...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience