Largest/Biggest/Finest Tuscani Gathering Ever?? in the end of the year at Singapore

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Guys,

I have read about the Largest/Biggest/Finest Tuscani Gathering Ever?? from the Singapore Tuscani Club. They are thinking of organising a MASSIVE TUSCANI mitup in the mth of Dec (near Christmas/New Year?). Don't worry! We are invited. The tentative date is 28 Dec (Friday) but I will then propose 29 Dec (Saturday)..

Racedge Proposed Activities:
BBQ/Dinner ==> Convoy to A Spot (Maybe Fort Road Open Carpark/ Marina South) For Mass Photoshoot ==> Convoy/Rounding from East to City Area to North ends at Yishun Dam for Chit Chat ==> Home Sweet Home

I re-propose some activities for HCC here (assuming it's on 29 Dec):
10:00 a.m.: Meet at KL, breakfast, final checking of cars
11:00 a.m.: Convoy to JB
3:00 p.m.: Reached JB for lunch (assuming we all follow speed limit)
4:30 p.m.: Photoshoot at Danga Bay
6:00 p.m.: Convoy to Singapore
7:30 p.m.: Meet up with Racedge then follow their activities
11:00 p.m.: Go back to KL or stay in hotel in Singapore or JB
For those who stay back:
Tour Singapore in the morning and afternoon for sight-seeing or shopping.. Then evening go back KL..

What you guys think? Racedge supported us in our 1st Anniversary at Genting. I think we should support them back this time. Who's in?

Regards,
SIM

Last edited:

ericmivec

Known Member
Apr 24, 2007
Re: Largest/Biggest/Finest Tuscani Gathering Ever?? in the end of the year at Singapo

sure i in~ btw,ppl welcome us or not

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Re: Largest/Biggest/Finest Tuscani Gathering Ever?? in the end of the year at Singapo

Of coz la.. Your bodykit kaw kaw.. sure they welcome u.. rarely hard to find RD1 in Spore liao.. they even asked if they can see scoupe or not.. hahahahaha...

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007

I'm not sure yet..but most prob no problem..

count me in but under tentative

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ

Yeah..count me in but tentative. will fix my car nice nice before i go. i haven't been to Singapore. maybe is a good time now.

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007

Ken,
Get your passport done!

Sandra,
Hope to see you here... You will be in love with the shopping spree in Singapore!

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com

In this case, i gotta get my kits done too.... Hahaha....

Alright, count another RD1 in, but still under tentative. Once you get the final date, i'll check with my schedule and see if i can come. But most proly no prob.

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007

Ken,
Get your passport done!

Sim,

Will do it soon enough as i'll be going out 4 business trip soon.

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007

Dyeu,
thanks for supporting the event!

Ken,
business trip?!?! to Thailand ar???

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007

Ken,
business trip?!?! to Thailand ar???
NO!!!! vietnam

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net

wanted to join, but can't confirm.
Sim, pls keep me update on this. Thanks.

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007

If this trip comfirm, can we commit ourself on buying the walkie talkie? make things a lot more easier.

ericmivec

Known Member
Apr 24, 2007

agree. count me in

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007

sandra saw the pricing yesterday. it was RM240 / pair. so shared by 2 member each set. it will only cost us RM120 per person.

SpitFire16

Known Member
Apr 30, 2007

Eric,

after the singapore trip,dont forget to bring me to man's heaven too ah..hahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi.. my pals told me that drop in style air filter is good for automatic transmission car...

the question is..

what is drop in air filter? open pod? mushroom? i dunno heck about them?..
could u guys explain about it..and how does the thing work?

tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience