L200 carby turbo

wookhan

Known Member
Jan 14, 2011
a place far awa
Hi All,

i own a L200 carby turbo and wanted to know what power upgrades are available.

from suspension, engine, rims and whatever info that you can supply me with.

over here in Australia, items for the L200 is impossible to find.

thank you for your input in helping me understand the car.

thanks

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
a rare find... even here in malaysia

performance upgrades are the usual, exhaust, intake etc.. not sure how to tune though since no ecu involved...

suspension-wise, if the car only max 2 ppl, you can try finding rsr springs + kayaba newSR absorber combo for L2/L5... most ppl are satisfied with it

As for rims, AFAIK its a PCD110, max offset is +38 (lesser than that make the car ridiculous IMHO).... on L2 minimum size is 12inch... for L5 is 13inch due to increase brake disc size

for the power hungry here. they opt for the fuel-injected version with 12valve head.... and mate it to ED 850cc block...you can read it here

wookhan

Known Member
Jan 14, 2011
a place far awa
bro, i understand what you meant.
i recently got back from muy trip to KL but no one was free to bring me around as i wanted to go with some one local.

well, i am getting some kyb springs and sports suspension.
car has managed to start due to over flow in fuel lines.

had a bit of a drive before i came to KL and the car pulls nicely.
thinking of turbo upgrade now but hear many ppl saying put TD04 but wasn't sure.

pm me if you want and we take it from there.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It's an early morning and you're in dire need of coffee. No problem. Here's three-time ALMS GT2 Driver's Champion and Le Mans winner, Patrick Long, heading out for a speedy, exhilarating coffee run for work-mate Hurley Haywood. Apparently, it's a daily morning routine for Patrick and we can see why Porsche allows him to get coffee in a 911 GT3 RS 4.0!

<!--more-->Featuring a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience