L2 knuckle conversion

wookhan

Known Member
Jan 14, 2011
a place far awa
Hi Everyone,

Would anyone be able to enlighten me on what is involve in a knuckle conversion for L2 Turbo? Is the whole process a difficult task or is it a cut and paste direct bolt on procedure?

wanting to source 4x100 rims instead of 4x110 rims as 4x110 rims are harder to find. What are the parts that i need and has anyone done it before being able to explain the process.

greatly appreciated.

Thanks

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
bro u will need to get the, absorbers, knuckles, and calipers...direct plug and play... but the behind one need a bit of fabrication, sadly the mechanics never tell what must be done.. easier way buy the wheel spacers that allows u to change the knuckle size, or send to engineering shop... 3 choices...

wookhan

Known Member
Jan 14, 2011
a place far awa
if i happen to source the L2 knuckle that is already converted to suit 4x100 hub for L2 should be just plug n play right??
cos my rear is drum and i was told that it it was disc then it would take more mofification to suit

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
not really, i had to do for my g11 also, coz it was earlier 110 also, so when i changed, i told myself what the heck and changed to all disc brakes, the only tricky part would be the handbrake cable, the other pretty much plug and play, using back the ori mountings

wookhan

Known Member
Jan 14, 2011
a place far awa
bro, since u have done it b4 for your daihatsu, can you source the 4x100 knuckle in good condition without vibration for me.
pm me for sending items overseas.

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
bro, when buying things from chop shop, we can never say that it's in good condition, most times they would tell u that it's ok but when we fix it, it's bent or the wrong model... with that being said, i have no experince buying and selling overseas... i am a bit afraid bcoz it involves alot of trust between buyer and seller...

KaveN

Jun 5, 2008
can kelisa knuckle fit to kancil hub?anyone have done b4?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello guys, as the title suggest, is there any ARB that is thicker than 23mm on the market? Looked around on the internet & 23mm is the biggest one available... :dontknow: looking for something in the 25/26mm range.

Please let me know if parts from other makes can fit , i don't mind.

P.S. It is satay bush style, not the drop link style like gti.

Thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience