Kenari ECU problem!!

dinixlim

Jan 5, 2007
Really need some pro advice... I'm currectly having some problem wif my ECU ...i send to a lot of garage to check but well it's still the same ...when start the car it's ok but move for a while it started like no petrol coming de ... well at first i thought it's the filter giving the problem i wash it ...but end up still the same ... until i have to check the whole car wiring ....
well do you think i should change a ECU

or

Change an engine ...hahaha...!! i plan before to change L5 turbo ...

i was wondering izzit legal to do it?? can it be approved by PUSPAKOM??

any tried it before ?? it's a downgrade ...

need everyone comments and advice pls .... thanks !!

my car is still hanging in the garage ... :(

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
the first thing i wan to ask u..y u wan to change from 1000cc engine to 660cc engine? this is down grade ur car lar and not upgrade....

back to the topic

maybe u try to check ur AIR fuel sensor or the throttle sensor...maybe the loose liaw.......
the air fuel sensor is located at the extractor area and the throttle sensor is located at the filter intake area....try check this two point

dinixlim

Jan 5, 2007
Actually maybe i feel that my kenari it's too weak .... thought changing turbo it may works better...well L5 it's little cheaper so i just consider only...

...i've been to the work shop... then ask them to check wif this feel parts ...thanks very much for your tips and comments

R u a kelisa owner? erm...actually another thing making me wanna change turbo ...coz my kenari can even reach 140km/h ... :( wanna throw away la

dinixlim

Jan 5, 2007
erm it's about 100k de... for 4 yrs ++ car ... any idea!!

just changing air filter, straight flow pipe, plug change ... will this all effected my car?

^wind^

Known Member
Sep 7, 2005
Selayang
will the straight flow pipe cause u oni can reach 140kmh?

coz if not mistaken if wan better top speed, should choose S-flow instead of straight flow,rite?

dinixlim

Jan 5, 2007
that's true also ..^wind^ maybe the piping it's slowing it down. I plan to change to s flow...but i have to change muffer again... because the space of kenari for ekzo is too small.. but very much for your comments too.

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
Actually maybe i feel that my kenari it's too weak .... thought changing turbo it may works better...well L5 it's little cheaper so i just consider only...

...i've been to the work shop... then ask them to check wif this feel parts ...thanks very much for your tips and comments

R u a kelisa owner? erm...actually another thing making me wanna change turbo ...coz my kenari can even reach 140km/h ... :( wanna throw away la
this is because of your ECU....nothing to do with your car...what year is your car manufacture?

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
erm it's about 100k de... for 4 yrs ++ car ... any idea!!

just changing air filter, straight flow pipe, plug change ... will this all effected my car?
open pod or drop in?

better to use S flow

lonewolf

1,000 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
i dunno..i just tembak oni. this kinda thing need to ask butthead or mjz

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This DIY is for car with dashboard lightning using T8 tungsten bulbs which I think most cars are using except those Optitron meter...

2 days back 1 of my bulb for the dashboard meter burnt out so I went to get a T8 bulb and it cost about MYR3/piece. The price is not expensive but then I think I can make a replacement bulb of my own with less than 3 bucks...so I went and ransack my drawer to look for some white LEDs and get some resistor to replace most of my dashboard bulb into LED because...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience