Kena AES? Come report here LOL!

gothculture

Apr 18, 2008
Fetched mom frm LCCT last Sunday night. Around 1030pm, kena white flash on NS highway somewhere before Kajang/Bangi (dont remember) exit. Was doing abt 140kmh since road was somewhat clear. At first I thought "Wow, got UFO" LOL. Cause the flash was damn bright. Then my mom, sitting in the front passenger seat, said to me "Aiyo...i think u just kena AES". And it dawned upon me..."SHIT MAN!".

There were 2 flashes. One for the Hilux in front of me and one for me.

Immediately we both slowed down and switched to mid lane. :rofl:

But too late, RM300 poorer :bawling:

First time kena speed trap at night :banghead:

thomasyong2525235

May 19, 2012
Delta Quadrant
I think i kena also last night on the way back from Genting on the Karak Highway...
But i dunno whether the flash is due to faulty street lamp or not coz it aint that bright...

gothculture

Apr 18, 2008
:rofl: too funny haha

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

I think i kena also last night on the way back from Genting on the Karak Highway...
But i dunno whether the flash is due to faulty street lamp or not coz it aint that bright...
mine was super bright white light. imagine camera flash at u in d dark.

heard AES gonna starts full fledge next month, the stations are upgrading their system and network to get our summons enforced faster...and not sure if its rm300 or rm500 ..some said increased. not sure...any idea

I also came down from Genting Last night, didnt notice any AES but then I did speed a little like within 90 - 100km/h didnt drive fast...

I only know frequent speed trap are there....staff from genting kena a lot at Karak :rofl:

thomasyong2525235

May 19, 2012
Delta Quadrant
I also came down from Genting Last night, didnt notice any AES but then I did speed a little like within 90 - 100km/h didnt drive fast...

I only know frequent speed trap are there....staff from genting kena a lot at Karak :rofl:
I was wondering whether the guy i was racing with was u,until u said u were going between 90-100,cant be u...hahahaha

Nah having passengers, so wont speed :rofl: Certain corners so slow also ask me to slow down adi :rofl:

Be careful when some one wants to race with you, then at certain stretches he slows down. He is trying to get you caught by speed camera....ha! ha!:rofl:

Which is why he saw the flash and I didnt :biggrin: :rofl: LOL!

Just finished the transplant of K3-VETR from a YRV Turbo R into my Myvi 1.5 , also just finished all the supporting mods like FMIC,Fuel Pump,Sard Fuel Regulator,TurboSmart Boost Controller,full turbo back 2" exhaust & Emanage Blue/M7 Em-Con ... Turbo&all other stuff are still stock .

Ready for Dyno tune ...

What figure should i expect of a stock YRV Turbo & with all the supporting mod i've done ?

Target boost is around 0.9-1Bar Kg/Cm

Thanks for any advice =)