kenari for a proton preve

leynye yamin

Known Member
Sep 30, 2011
Sabah Sandakan
Hi guys, i was thinking, letting go my kenari for a proton preve, what do you guys think? is it ok for touge? or just keep the kenari. thx for comment.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
You purposely buy a preve to touge?

If yes, then buy. Kenari can touge but not practical.

Y not consider satria neo?

leynye yamin

Known Member
Sep 30, 2011
Sabah Sandakan
i need balance between family and race, however, after test drive the preve, seems like only power at top end, benefits towards more stability, ability to carry more speed into the corner.
my concerns: will the preve be more trouble to maintain compare to kenari? with unknown cvt and so on?

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

other benefits will be 4 wheel disc brake, larger and more comfortable interior compare to kenari. What would you guys do? if u r in my shoes.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

or keep the kenari and take preve??:stupid:

cherabeng

Aug 17, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
preve is a good car but got some QC issue.. my wife's preve have some sound here and there. have to send back to service center. waiting time is damn long

leynye yamin

Known Member
Sep 30, 2011
Sabah Sandakan
i will reconsider, i like that car though. so, cherabeng, you regret buy this car? u said that brought back to service centre, has the problem resolved?

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
i need balance between family and race, however, after test drive the preve, seems like only power at top end, benefits towards more stability, ability to carry more speed into the corner.
my concerns: will the preve be more trouble to maintain compare to kenari? with unknown cvt and so on?

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

other benefits will be 4 wheel disc brake, larger and more comfortable interior compare to kenari. What would you guys do? if u r in my shoes.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

or keep the kenari and take preve??:stupid:
i kept my viva and bought the preve cfe.
petrol is double the expenses of viva.
preve got those little annoying sound...but i m used to it since my viva also same.
preve rattles alot especially when hard acceleration...my viva rattles all the time since 3 cylinder engine...so never mind, used to it already.
preve must be send to SC in order to maintain its 5 years warranty...so maintenance is more expensive.cek out their maintenance schedule:
http://www.proton-edar.com.my/pdf/procarePackages/1.6(A)Preve_CFE.pdf

overall, preve fits my budget for a family sedan.

cherabeng

Aug 17, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
hi bro,

not to say regret. its a good car for that price. but if u ask me honestly, i think proton still got alot to improve la. all these minor minor issues like sound here and there, parts need to change, proton no stock have to wait :-(

the reason we buy is my wife wanted a myvi but i told her to get something bigger and more safer so in the end we chose this.

i will reconsider, i like that car though. so, cherabeng, you regret buy this car? u said that brought back to service centre, has the problem resolved?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ya like they said, single get Satria Neo, if not just get Preve. Kenari for touge, just not stable enough. The body is too tall and the
tire distance is too close making it easy to turtle. Just not meant for that kind la kenari. If u say kelisa maybe I'll say keep kelisa and
mod to K3VET :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For the first time ever, the largest gathering of Ducati riders in Asia will be congregating in Malaysia for the Asia Ducati Week 2010 that will see over 500 of the Italian two-wheelers gather at the Sepang International Circuit (SIC) for the upcoming MotoGP race...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience