keep your car key safe...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

G-4

1,000 RPM
http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2005/6/2/nation/11110757&sec=nation

KLANG: A 13-year-old girl paid with her life when she sneaked out of her house with her father’s car for supper with four schoolmates early yesterday.

Tan Chia Ern died on the spot when the car driven by one of her friends smashed into a tree on the way home.

Chia Ern left her house in Jalan Seroja, Port Klang, at 2am to pick up her friends for a late meal in Bukit Tinggi 7km away.

When they were done at 4am, Chia Ern handed the car keys to Chong Ji Yin, 17, to drive them back. She rode in the front passenger seat.

Ji Yin lost control of the car at a sharp bend in Jalan Seraya, Taman Chi Liung, and drove into a tree by the roadside. The impact threw him and Chia Ern against the windscreen.

Chia Ern was pronounced dead on arrival at the Tengku Ampuan Rahimah Hospital while Ji Yin was warded with serious injuries.

The three in the back seat – sisters Fang Wai Kwan, 18, Yee Theng, 16, and Lee Kit Yi, 14 – received out-patient treatment at the hospital. Klang traffic police chief Asst Supt Junaidi Bujang said none of the five teenagers, who were students of SM Hin Hua, had a driving licence.

Last edited:
Haih.....The driver's fault la......Not that he duno how to drive!!!:mad:

He has no skill but wanna try to attack that corner...LIKE DAT SURE DIE LA.:mad:

I'm 1 of the user of that road. That corner is damn sharp 1. N road unbalance also...Bumpy road.
That corner very dangerous 1...is either to the tress or into the big longkang that divides that 2 lanes.

Sure is wan to show off to gals by taking that corner la....i guess he's full throttling w/out controlling the throttle n then understeer alr go press brake kau kau n jam the brakes n skid to the trees.

That road is almost like a touge road....just that no uphill n downhill.... It's a narrow 2 lane road wic hardly fits 2 cars sometimes. wan to overtake ppl muz careful n estimate properly 1 or not u'll scratch ppl's car alr...:p Then the most dangerous part is that corner lor...always reach there i also brake 1 la...no balls to attack that deadly place...

Last edited:
13 yr old..????
so skill the girl... better than takumi liao...
condolences to the victim

Viperleed said:
13 yr old..????
so skill the girl... better than takumi liao...
condolences to the victim

The 13 year-old stole the car, the 17 year-old drove and car and "OMG!!!".

no skill ha ha ha... i would have to agree with that... i don't who drive but that idiot really paid the cost. new drivers never take into point how important breaking before corner and drop gear. these ppl only see races on the tele but don't know how to imply what the morale of the race (drive PROPERLY or else see the tree). haih... why lar like this... breaking at corners won't work lar unless... ;)

condolences to their family

sorry to say but i dun feel bad for this...last week also i saw a very young joyrider filling petrol in usj....the driver is seriously look too young to be 17...perhaps 15....same as all his fren....sad case

the 13 year old is a better driver than the 17 year old. anyway, condolences to the family as well. shit i did the same shit when i was that age. silly me.. :eek:

DJThoRmented said:
no skill ha ha ha... i would have to agree with that... i don't who drive but that idiot really paid the cost. new drivers never take into point how important breaking before corner and drop gear. these ppl only see races on the tele but don't know how to imply what the morale of the race (drive PROPERLY or else see the tree). haih... why lar like this... breaking at corners won't work lar unless... ;)

condolences to their family
too much effect from initial D la....

N they duno the correct technique n concept to attack corner....

For them...understeer...Throttle somemore or full brake to slow down.
I bet they dun even know the usefullness of weight shifting...perhaps they duno this technique exists...

Dun say much la...Even me who know n understand the correct technique n concept also duno how to attack corners la....dun even know how to apply lor....

I oni know how to apply them in NFSU2...:D

Last edited:
i always bring my key to sleep with me :D
if u wan my car, u should come to my bed :D

Must be playing too much Initial D arcade version....and some more the movie of Initial D coming soon.....try to create some great story for their frens about his driving skills.....?

Sad.......die so young.

F**k man, it's not that weih. If the DRIVER DIES it's ok. But if the driver korbankan another person's life, and the DRIVER stays alive. That's SO F**KED UP man.

U wanna die, u go die urself. Don't put other people's life in danger. Really pity that girl's family.

When I drive by myself i don't mind speedin' (with care of other cars on the road). But if there's someone in the car I drive normally. Dunno wtf's the use of showing off to your passengers, susah to drift or take corners with passengers in the car also lah, d*ckheads.

haih , tht guy is gonna have guilt till his life end
ending his friends life while he is fine

i flew through tht corner a few times
its not a corner to play with
its because at the corner the road will suddenly go higher likr a small Step and tyre will spin if fast , even more worst if u hit the brakes there.

any idiot would slow down there , haih , one life gone just like dat

I have to say...this is the aftermath of too much Initial D and testesterones.

Hmm.. You know what?

Why don't those of you who live near that place or use that road often, make a complain to whoever that is in charge? :confused: To level out the road or something.. Make it safer. Better do something about roads like these..

yeah blitz is rite. its kinda sad u know, with all the highways and first class road facilities built in msia, we still have numerous road accidents which takes lives every year. maybe blame the bad maintainence and workmanship
icon8.gif

that's y m'sia got driving training lessons before u can drive on the roa :D d.

WTf....13yr old gal drive nothing happens but some sohai 17yr old ah beng drives something happens?!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom