Keen to meet Rotary Enthusiast in M'sia

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

noman17

Mar 8, 2005
USA,CT
jes sayin hi to all the guys n gals on the board, i forgot when i actually joined it lol,,
but anyways i'm back in KL durin this cny season and goin back to the states on march 10,,,, if there is time, or any possible way i could meet sum cool dudes here maybe show me around any moto events? car meets, drift/drag/race wutever car hangout, modify shops, it'd b cool, since i be really into a lot of jap cars, silvia, gtr, rx7 ,hondas bla blaa
be awesome to get a lil life of the car culture here, since i got few n far frens who r close to cars here
i stay in pandan mewah, right next to ampang there

i been fool around with a lot of rotary cars for the past 6 yrs or so, rebuildin the engine, portin , wiring n such,, dun see too many rotors here but same as the states there probably is a bigg cult following here to as everywhere.. so would love to meet ya guys
i walked around the sunway area last for a lil bit saw a few fd's parked on the side there but all no engine, n no owners around too

here r some pics to check out , ps thats my frens garage where we do most of the work,, give a buzz on my cell or a txt, 016-3517218 name's mike to share sum car culture here,,,live by ampang area, quite flexible with time
Yahoo! Photos - noman17supra's Photos - Kahren's Garage

Last edited:

3R1C

'(00) Super Moderator
Nov 18, 2003
Kelate/Penang
3R1C-MY.Blogspot.com
HI noman17, I've edited ur title for you and moved this thread to RE Club.
Hope you enjoy ur stay here and able to meet those RE ppl.
PM me if you need someone's phone no.

effie

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
Shah Alam
www.rx8clubmalaysia.com
Hi Mike.......wow impressive pics..... Like the collection of rotor housings....(Hahaha, talk bout being prepared....)......

Cool looking red FD.....thing is, when i looked at the pics closely i went OMG..... couldn't help but to notice paint overspray "here n there"......such a shame, paint finishing looked soo good...... Loved the painted engine in the Black one though..... Its cool that ya'll do ur own work in ur garrage......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

recently i came across a SpecR mag.. There's a Skyline R33 with TOMEI engine transplant in... It's exhaust system was fitted with a silencer.. Will it restrict the exhaust gas flow??

Some forumers said it wont.. some says yes..
which 1 ar??
can someone explain to me??
i'm dumb la ... wht to do...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience