INSIDE MY CAR HAVE
1)IMMOBILISER
2)STOPLOCK
3)ANTIHIJACK
4)VIPER ALARM 2 WAY VIBRATION AND SOUND
5)BONNET LOCK (SPECIAL KEY)
6)INFRARED DETECTOR (HEATDETECTOR)
7)WINDSCREEN SENSOR (ALL GLASS)
8)SPECIAL TINTED(TAKE TIME TO BREAK THE GLASS)
9)NS70 35 R BATTERY.REALLY BIG
10)CCTV IN MY GARAGE
11)GSM DETECTED
BATTERY IS IMPORTANT TO MAKE SURE ALL THAT IS RIGHT.
NORMAL BATTERY ONLY CAN STAY 1 DAY

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
with all that ur car still got broken into??.......
wow! they're pro

xcheong

1,500 RPM
Mar 6, 2004
Visit site
to prevent your seat being stolen, make sure u weld all 4 nuts on the railing
and all 6 allen key nuts below your seat.
that way they will have to cut your railing, i don't think any thieve is stupid enuff to take time and cut the railing.

the rest of the stuff, unplug from the car and take it with u.
RMS, safc, defis, all can be unplug.

protonburuk

Known Member
Apr 4, 2006
ha? unplug everythg on the dash. so every time after parking the car, hv to unplug all the accesories and bring it with u.susah la if like dat evrday.but anyway,still better than getting them stolen.

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
this matter u must fuck JPJ or/and POLIS y black tinted ban in Malaysia.....

1 of the usage to prevent from thief to look through inside your car what u got.....

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
If the theif can't see through....meaning JPJ or/and POLIS also cannot see through....
figure that out.........

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
the theif doesnt need to peep into ur car.just smash the window and if got nothing to steal..just walks away..:_:

Daihatsu Mira

Known Member
Jan 23, 2005
Sabah
Visit site
yaloh..they always stay in the accessories shop and saw u put on those gadgets then follow u back home then break into ur car later...

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
i agree with fluffy.....
that's why i never installed the metal plate at the lock. I rather let the thief easily pry my door open n get whatever they can... I dun want them to smash my windows, pry until my door kemek here kemek there.....than leave me with messes to clean up on top of stealing my stuffs.
however, I had great faith that no one would want to steal my whole car........that's the assumption that I'm on.

SKYBLUEV6

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
K.L
what i'm thinking

what i'm thinking

at home...
put 2 rootweiler dog (sorry wrong spelling).
can covored your house n car

at shopping complex
spend more money to leave your car to jockey...
can su if your car gadjet missing...

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
SKY, no lar.....park with car jockey wouldn't guarantee you a compensation. But usually there is some sort of compensation lar.....for hotel jockeys (dun harap club's jockeys pay) or well known restaurant or shopping complex
u gotta read the fine print.............usually they dun pay.........

but I usually leave my car with jockeys *grin*
cos hard for me car to get down to parkings.....feels safer also..."feeling only" lar....safe not safe dunno lar...

stupidbump

Apr 8, 2005
Selangor
audiocraze.ecrater.com
b00n said:
SKY, no lar.....park with car jockey wouldn't guarantee you a compensation. But usually there is some sort of compensation lar.....for hotel jockeys (dun harap club's jockeys pay) or well known restaurant or shopping complex
u gotta read the fine print.............usually they dun pay.........

but I usually leave my car with jockeys *grin*
cos hard for me car to get down to parkings.....feels safer also..."feeling only" lar....safe not safe dunno lar...
U got the wrong assumption..leaving the car to the jockeys especially the indian ones is like givng them the better chance of stealing ur whole car..my fren left his almost evrytime he went to Sunway Pyramid n in the end his car was stolen when he park outside his house in ss15.
My uncle who is an ACP said that it was easy for those jockeys to just go duplicate ur keys while u leave it to them n just sent one of their frens follow u on a motobike to where u stay o hang out most..n thats when they just open ur car door, disable ur alarm n drive of..simple..

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
it depends on which type of jockey parking...
like i say, hotels or well known restaurant would be safer.....of cos also depend on your way of actions/speakings to the jockeys.
u dun expect to throw them the key and expect them to just drive of and park. U need to be courteous and speak/joke with them a little. Or else they would also brand u as a snob up kid or something. Have to mix with them a little.
Or sometimes like in Low Yat, I'll even drive the car myself park at jockey area and kept the key to myself. But obviously paid the price of jockeyed parking lar...
Thought Sunway pyramid is suppose to be like that oso....park ur car ur ownself...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car is original..1.6 engine.but change 1.8 blk oledi..but now bolt on turbo kits..with b8 oversize...piston..n turbo garret ar/60 ...conrod is using gsr..but today i go setting e-manage...boost 1.2bar...only get...220hp.....u all think can go 1.5bar??or cannot coz.....scard ...letup engine??help me pls....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience