Just Bought A Fgk Muffler But..

ahman

want to ask who hae been used the muffler without fiber..totally 0 in the muffler..i`m using gze 2 2" piping..the muffler are oval type -s tpye fgk muffler..i buy at chop shop rm120 so already using for 1 year..last 2 month my bunyi have some lain ckit.so go to ekzos shop they tell me my fiber already 0..so i just wanna ask can i still using the mufffler without fiber..can it cos somethingo my eng..bcos when i rev nothing different just bunyi pelik ckit la..in penang no shop can repair it..sayang to buang cos ori jasma fgk..i think it tak bising coz s-type kot..

Originally posted by ahman@Apr 13 2005, 13:36
want to ask who hae been used the muffler without fiber..totally 0 in the muffler..i`m using gze 2 2" piping..the muffler are oval type -s tpye fgk muffler..i buy at chop shop rm120 so already using for 1 year..last 2 month my bunyi have some lain ckit.so go to ekzos shop they tell me my fiber already 0..so i just wanna ask can i still using the mufffler without fiber..can it cos somethingo my eng..bcos when i rev nothing different just bunyi pelik ckit la..in penang no shop can repair it..sayang to buang cos ori jasma fgk..i think it tak bising coz s-type kot..
[snapback]893243[/snapback]​

ask [email protected] already refiber his muffler...

or

ask EFN master of DIY...maybe he can help u...

how abot if i continue using it..don care abot the sound..

nothing happen ..
ive been using a 0 fibre exhaust for more than a year..
dun care bout the rattling sound..
pss.actually dun have the green to refibre it..hehhe

Can use without fiber. But suggestion is to get t refibered. The main function is not only for noise, but to reduce heat getting to the outer metal. BTW the rattling sound isn't going to help in telling u the unit is ok. Sayang or no sayang, refiber for a piece of mind. :)

yea refiber it is da good way....
find EFN i heard he is doin somthing bout refiber =P
plaaning 2 find him ask him help me refiber to coz abit noisy adi

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom