See ya guys there....

You guys can call me at 012-7168708

Last edited:

jasonlel

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Visit site
Yesterday gathering was fantastic. The usual active FD members + Mr mrhjb (soon to be RX8 owner by next week). Besides FD members, one Estima and mini cooper owner join our gathering too.<o></o>

<o></o>We had lots of hassle deciding the gathering location. We had change a few times (at least 3 times). I guess it was my bad too. But despite of those changing place hassle tussle, we manage to meet up at our final destination, Tmn Molek Petronas Kiosk. We headed to the nearest infamous Yew’s Café for dinner. This café serve mix variety of food, ranging from <st1><st1:country-region w:st="on">Malaysia</st1:country-region></st1> local delicacy, Western food, Japanese sushi and Italian food.<o></o>

<o></o>After the delicious food we the FDs, sat down and discuss what we can do to promote RE awareness within our region and as far as whole <st1:country-region w:st="on">Malaysia</st1:country-region> and<st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1>Singapore</st1></st1:country-region>. Perhaps I leave this to Jim aka donkey to fill you guys with more details. Last but not least we ended our gathering at about 10:30pm.

Attendees

1.Jason (jasonlel)
2.Jim (donkey)
3.Aim (aiM)
4.Tengku
5.Guna
6.Vijay
7.Calvin - Estima
8.Tay - mini cooper
9.Rasheed (mrhjb)

Last edited:

jasonlel

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Visit site
Hor hor... good question.... No pics this time round dude... :p :p

joe13 said:
wooh... another good one from the JB guys. Jason, where are the pictures?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Chevrolet Malaysia (Naza Quest Sdn. Bhd.)has just introduced two new and more powerful turbo-diesel variants of the Chevrolet Captiva SUV for Malaysians, which now possesses a turbocharged 2.0L Diesel VCDI engine producing 360Nm from as low as 2,750rpm with 160bhp at 3,800rpm and will be available in both LT and LTZ guises.

<!--more-->Datuk Wira SM Faisal Tan Sri SM Nasimuddin, NAZA...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience