JB crime rate

DJmobile

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2003
Dear all,
Due to the recent crime rate of JB is going up, and more and more bad things are happening to JB itself. Need to urge pple in JB to be more careful and stay low profile, cos, lately lots of rape/kill/parang slashing has been happening in JB. And the local authorities had not been doing their part. It is not easy to keep low crimes but as a malaysian, and JB kaki, we would want to live in a more peaceful place. And for your loved ones, familes, friends, ZTH forumers safety.

There is a 100k person petition to be signed tomorrow and this will be addressed to the JB police if i am not wrong, pple who can make it, pls help to do so. ( i will try to go also if possible)
Details are in newspaper
16/6/2007 (saturday)
2pm
JB
(Tiong Hua building level 8)

The Star Online : Fight Crime

星洲互動:新山駭人姦劫案

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
I felt sorry but can't help. I just only can urge them to use their vote in the coming election wisely.

dennistwc

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
i juz signed..i m not from jb buthowever i m johorean who work in singapore... i everyday read m;sia newspaper thru internet....understand tat now the crime rate is extremely high...plan in future ll settle down in my wife home town - melaka

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Reporting to you live from Tokyo (if a 2 hour delay is accepted). We made an exclusive trip to Top Secret Japan. There was a intimidating feeling of an underground joint as we pull up at the venue in Chiba lead by non other than Nezuka-San from Duke Racing Japan...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience