JB Car Design has a take on the Lambo Murcielago

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

Is Lamborghini’s range-topping Murcielago short on anything? Well the boys at JB Car Design seem to think so, and they’ve decided to act on it. The result is the Bat LP640 performance and styling package that would set buyers back a whopping 88,000 Euros, roughly the price of a 2011 Porsche 911 Carrera.

So what exactly has the German tuner done that’s worth a whole sports car on its own? Well for starters, the aero and looks were given some added attention by the engineers. It’s inspired by the Reventon and consists of a contoured front bumper with extra side air intakes, a carbon fiber front lip spoiler, carbon fiber headlight covers, side skirts, rear bumper with side air outlets and a carbon rear diffuser. Exclusivity is guaranteed too, with only 75 units of the kit available.

A two-piece carbon fiber rear wing is the most prominent aero upgrade while LED lights and 20-inch wheels do their bit for cosmetics. On the inside, generous use of Alcantara and leather keep things comfortable while a sprinkling of carbon fiber trimming and a new steering wheel set it apart from the rest. Performance isn’t bumped up too much, with either a 710hp or 750hp kit available, that comes with a brand new custom exhaust system and sports catalysts to free up exhaling.

We’re big fans of the Reventon-esque looks but the rims are borderline tacky and just look too simple for such an Italian beast.

Source: CarScoop
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]-->

Attachments

jun_ng_1208

Known Member
Jul 2, 2008
Cheras
I think it's not that bad though :) The only thing I don't like about this kit is the rims :P

xMika

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
Selangor
Hey the rims actually not bad .. like the rally style ones ... i would say its special .. hate polished/chromed blink blink rims ..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm planning to change my stock OEM mufflers to a better-looking & (hopefully) not too expensive.
have been lookin' out for a Mugen Twin Loop Silencer system.

but u ppl know la that eg rear bumper is so short, so i dunno whether it'll fit.:thumpdown
i dun wanna go to the muffler shop and waste my whole day there just to find a suitable lookin' muffler.

so i wonder what muffler u EG guys have rite now...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience