assistance needed..calling for civic EG4 owners!

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
i'm planning to change my stock OEM mufflers to a better-looking & (hopefully) not too expensive.
have been lookin' out for a Mugen Twin Loop Silencer system.

but u ppl know la that eg rear bumper is so short, so i dunno whether it'll fit.:thumpdown
i dun wanna go to the muffler shop and waste my whole day there just to find a suitable lookin' muffler.

so i wonder what muffler u EG guys have rite now? noisy or silent ones dun matter, as long as it looks nice, then i'm okay wif it. u guys got any pix of ur civic's rear end so that i can make the best decision?:rolleyes:

thanks.

Last edited:

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
no one?
c'mon guys..

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Twin loop is nice... but rather expensive... and don't worry about the size, the shop will adjust it nicely for you, but make sure you busy body watch them work, to make sure you like how it looks..

i'm using border 304 max. when VTEC engage... yum,yum... it will make people jump and babies cry... :biggrin: :biggrin: ... so u have to be sensible and not 'rembat' in housing area or something like dat... :wink:

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
minivan said:
Twin loop is nice... but rather expensive... and don't worry about the size, the shop will adjust it nicely for you, but make sure you busy body watch them work, to make sure you like how it looks..

i'm using border 304 max. when VTEC engage... yum,yum... it will make people jump and babies cry... :biggrin: :biggrin: ... so u have to be sensible and not 'rembat' in housing area or something like dat... :wink:
good info there.
i presume you got the piping re-routed under the fuel tank?
i'm not goin' fer the orig twinloop. i'll be lookin fer either a used unit, or at least the imitation one..wudn't make much of a difference on first look..:rolleyes:

thanks!