jalan pasar speaker

anep

Known Member
Jun 27, 2005
subang airport
thanks

howiechoo said:
brother product actually same with those jln pasar 1..as i know..
cos brother also made their product in china...last time i saw 1 amp in brother exactly same with jln pasar, just the name and brand different..the pcb board and component inside all same...if take out i cant diffenciate which 1 is which 1...
if brother provide their services and warranty well i would consider them,
ok bro thanks for the info!

markblurberry

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
While i wouldnt encourage you to go for it, but i wouldnt discourage either, the products in jalan pasar may be cheap or look cheap, but hey, i have some frens who are using and it is still working fine - 120 bucks for woofer, use for the passed 2 years still going strong - if u asked thats good value for money! if it is still good for 3 years and kong - its 40 buck per year - seems a fair deal i suppose...a lot will jump into conclusion whenever the topic of china made products - it boils down to lack of knowledge and simply ignorant - i have china products for my car - not necessary ICE but electronic too, and under our damn hot weather, the product still good - for the passed 3 years - condition is still brand new. And for your info...how many brands out there are not made in china - head unit without naming names - i would say 90% made in china...except its branded...if it justify paying more, than pay lor...nobody will complain, its your money anyway, but if u see value in jalan pasar - then go for it...at least after using it....u yourself will know whether its good or bad...i personally think that its sometimes exaggerated - yes- no doubt there are horror stories about Made-in-China - but if you asked around - some can be use and is long lasting, hey accept it - we are basically surrounded by chinamade whther you like it or not...the only headunit player which is made in japan - carrozzeria - u can get it in zth, lowyat, mudah...etc...but try to tune it at bandwidth 90-100,u cant...so the choice is yours...but i wouldnt bet against china made...

ronaldindin

Known Member
Jan 14, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
www.12bet.com
based on the replies here I would also recommend you to save more before buying any speakers. It's recommended to buy a slightly expensive products because of the quality matter.