• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
hahaha, wait la wei.. :lol: :lol:

Guru Besar will announce very soon. U cut his queue later he come and rotan you..., or even handcuff and whip you too... :P

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
minors nowadays very hi-tech wan. u'll be surprised at wat they know.

this is a public forum, i've seen much more obscene remarks in other threads. it's up the the parents of those to control the amount of viewing. if this is obsene to you, you may skip this altogether.

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
chang,
where got rotan one.. haahahahahaahaah! :D now choke slam liao.. hahahahahahaahaa! :D

rollakid,
i read all ur posting n mebbe u r minor here la.. hhahahaahahahahaha! cause ur nick oredi mentioned kid mar.. hahahaahahahaahahaha! lolz! :lol: :lol: :lol:

dreamy,
no worries man.. 2moro i'll post the TTT topics up.. den u can check in to the attendance.. ehehehehehee... :)

Regards,
Mike

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
Originally posted by TRD16v@Jan 9 2005, 22:55
rollakid,
i read all ur posting n mebbe u r minor here la.. hhahahaahahahahaha! cause ur nick oredi mentioned kid mar.. hahahaahahahaahahaha! lolz! :lol: :lol: :lol:
diu~ compare to you guys maybe me still a kid lar.. cuz still in college. but over 18 years old liau so nvm lor...

i say that cuz last time in the forum i use to post 2 years ago got 12 year old skyline fan boy keep on coming in and say supra is the best car in the world and can beat continental supercar with ease. ofcourse later got flame buy us kau kau until never come back liau... :lol: :lol: :lol:

that forum very strict on your post content mah... so me still got a littlebit left over effect lol...

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
if got 12 year old came and look around, well, it's up to him, or his parent mah. Like I care??

One no need logon to zth to get bad influence..hahhaa there are abundant out there... :rolleyes:

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
rollakid,
that forum strict is that forum policy to their users n members.. so why bother.. diff forum has diff implementation of strict rules although all applies to its general terms n condition to its member.. aiyah forget it la.. the boy oso mebbe is still learning about fast car concept.. ahahahahaahaha.. :D anyway anywhere fast car always mean the more $$$$ u have how fast ur car wannabe oso can lor.. ahhahahahaahahah! :D

Chang,
yeap totally agree wif u man.. ahahahaahah! :D

Regards,
Mike

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
:lol: :lol:
that forum good for general car knowledge only. cuz its international, they mostly focus on continental and american cars. only small portion on japanese car.
you want to talk about japanese car? go to the "import" section :mellow: only few are knowledgable in toyota.. not like here... zth rox :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I really shock today, i wanna go for service my car, and i check the minyak hitam and its gone, really kering...always maintained to service at 5k km. why aa?? my 4g92 year 2004 with mileage 30600++ drink minyak hitam too much...check no leaking, only when i start my car the white smoke went out from the ekzos but untill the engine ready, the smoke gone...

Any one got experience?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience