Items on the hotlist!!

Battousai

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.durifto.blogspot.com
Some dog's anus broke my driver side window and stole my boost meter, inside a-pillar plastic trim and the meter pod.

The boost meter is an APEXi EL (1) white face. White Greddy meter pod with some minor cracks. White a-pillar trim for mazda 323.

If anyone comes across these items, please PM me immediately. I'm online all day.

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
holy shit.. mebi by providing the serial number would be better. if any one approach me with cheap boost meter for sale... and it is stolen from you.. i'll feed him/her with alpo bitch food.

Biskut

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
My case is worst...my car was broken 2 times and both times the full set stereo and blue screen AVC-R was stolen!...Now just running on standard boost...much better....Tara pening kapla...

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Holy cow! They got you... sorry bout that mate! Hope you find those bastards and get back your items.

Battousai

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.durifto.blogspot.com
Yeah they got me indeed. I dont think i'll see my items again, but i just want to put an end to this nonsense. Catch these theiving KNNCCBs and slice their weiners off.

tkk

1,000 RPM
Jan 7, 2004
Battousai said:
Some dog's anus broke my driver side window and stole my boost meter, inside a-pillar plastic trim and the meter pod.

The boost meter is an APEXi EL (1) white face. White Greddy meter pod with some minor cracks. White a-pillar trim for mazda 323.

If anyone comes across these items, please PM me immediately. I'm online all day.
sorry to heard about this man. think you have to park your car inside your house from now on.

kmax

Known Member
Jan 7, 2006
Wonder how can get this idiot !..thought off trap this son of bitxx !!!

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
tkk said:
sorry to heard about this man. think you have to park your car inside your house from now on.
park at home also useless...my friend's friend also park at home ..but 1 pair Type-r red RECARO bucket ...5inch Autometer tacho. ...Apexi pen type timer ....all hv stolen by the son of a bitch ~~!! :angry_smile:

tkk

1,000 RPM
Jan 7, 2004
hisha said:
park at home also useless...my friend's friend also park at home ..but 1 pair Type-r red RECARO bucket ...5inch Autometer tacho. ...Apexi pen type timer ....all hv stolen by the son of a bitch ~~!! :angry_smile:
waulau... like that we better dun use any meter inside the car liao.

ky_fei

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2004
Kay Elle
Visit site
if they manage to steal alot of thing, they aim long time ago.. in my case, since my house got dog.. but chained....(damm !) they break my glass and
took my afc onli, nt the 800 cash in the drawer ( driver side wira) which i
accidently left it open ! omg !@#! and also the vacum meter nex to my afc,
thx god !#!@#

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi..im new here..anybody now about the cross management for l2/l5?is it the same management as the safc?whta about its function?is it more reliable to use it rather than other fuel management such as safc 5 button,safc 1/2,neo and emanage into l2/l5 engine?tQ.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience