Dont buy the following items

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
I left my car outside my house at 5 AM in the morning last week..i thought it would be pretty safe since my house is right in front of a hospital and a school and my maid wakes up at 6:30 AM.However,thieves still manage to break inside my car and went off with the following items :

Momo gear knob (Silver with black leather around it...has scratches on the silver area on top of gear knob)
Sony Xplode VCD/Cd/MP3 player
Touch and go card
Cds
Air Filter
Aerospeed fuel regulator
Pivot speed meter

Surprisingly,they left my carbon fiber air ram behind.They even digged out my rear window defroster button for some reason and my clock is not working after the break in.I am going to leave my car outside again when its done repairing and i will camp there with my hunting rifle in hand..i swear i will kill them if i catch them.Even though the damage is not that great,they are worth less if they can break into someone's car to steal their stuff.I have a feeling its those malay bikers that always pass my house at night.Really good for nothing.

Please dont buy items that has cut wires.Dont support thieves !!

roy27

Known Member
Feb 16, 2006
air filter even can sell at cheap cheap price.....when u no $$ then u'll grab watever things u found.....maybe those r drug addicters

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
sound to me like your car is targeted already, not random break-in. cuz you describe like the thief already know what's in your car and got plan ahead.

IronJ

Known Member
Oct 6, 2004
i think the thief take all the needed things only... maybe not to sell but to fix into their car gua... if not, maybe more things will be missing lor...

ur car dun hv alarm?... or the alarm din function?...

roy27

Known Member
Feb 16, 2006
hanjackal,

wat type of air filter u r using???

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
i guess the thieves oledi hv a plans to break-into ur car....they juz waiting for the right time to take action...

coz they seem like veli fmiliar wit ur car and know the stuffs installed in ur car....

for air filter....maybe they hv buyer? not sure....but it stil worth for money...

isk....really dangerous nowaday.....:angry_smile:

roy27

Known Member
Feb 16, 2006
yaya......very enthusiast wanna know wat is the air filter....

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
Air filter is just Ultra racing one..what makes you guys think they are familiar with my car?Maybe they just broke in and took the parts they could see?CD player,GEAR KNOB (what the hell),pivot meter (brand new is only like 120 bucks also they take),air filter,touch and go card,fuel regulator.

Maybe they just took all the parts in interior and pop up the hood to see if anything worth taking.Please tell me why you guys think they are familiar with my car?Maybe it will be make it easier for me to catch them...who knows.

And no,my car has no alarm system and no central locking...have to manually lock every door.Central locking wiring spoilt and i have no time to fix it up as of yet...

Thanks for support guys

roy27

Known Member
Feb 16, 2006
wah....ultra racing ar? eh i tot ultra racing is only the strut bar... got sell air filter oso ar?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello,

anyone successfully endorse JPJ for converted bigger cc engine which exceed 25% from original engine cc?

Mind to share the procedure like ? Terima kasih
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience