ISC for mivec throttle body

mirage2929

Known Member
Dec 5, 2004
steven_chong8 said:
helo...everybody can tell me where can i buy the ISC for mivec throttle body....need u all help....thanks alot
U can try chop shop. Last time i bought mine at RM150. Somehow i think it can be repaired but i dunno where to do it.

steven_chong8

Known Member
Aug 27, 2005
puchong
mirage2929 said:
U can try chop shop. Last time i bought mine at RM150. Somehow i think it can be repaired but i dunno where to do it.
wat mean chop shop ah? when u buy is seperately with the throttle body is it? because last time i ask, they said not sell seperately o..only together with throttle body....after u changed urs,immediately no problem ah? hope can explain...and if can tell also where u buy lah..hehe :tongue:

mirage2929

Known Member
Dec 5, 2004
steven_chong8 said:
wat mean chop shop ah? when u buy is seperately with the throttle body is it? because last time i ask, they said not sell seperately o..only together with throttle body....after u changed urs,immediately no problem ah? hope can explain...and if can tell also where u buy lah..hehe :tongue:
Actually it was my mechanic who sold it to me. My problem was the idling that rpm went very low. He took it out frm 4g91 engine. After installing it, everything went ok till now. Reason why i said it can be repaired coz he need to find an isc for the 4g91. Otherwise that engine also got idling problem. But this kind of repair secret, i don think they will tell.

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
they do sell it separately. and it will cost you around RM1k++ for the new one. and chop shop unit on around rm100++ lar... it cannnot be repaired like satria isc that used plastic gear... :cheers:

steven_chong8

Known Member
Aug 27, 2005
puchong
mirage2929 said:
Actually it was my mechanic who sold it to me. My problem was the idling that rpm went very low. He took it out frm 4g91 engine. After installing it, everything went ok till now. Reason why i said it can be repaired coz he need to find an isc for the 4g91. Otherwise that engine also got idling problem. But this kind of repair secret, i don think they will tell.
4g91 isc suit for mivec ah? can u help me ask still have or not? and u from where?

steven_chong8

Known Member
Aug 27, 2005
puchong
kruger said:
they do sell it separately. and it will cost you around RM1k++ for the new one. and chop shop unit on around rm100++ lar... it cannnot be repaired like satria isc that used plastic gear... :cheers:
i think not everywhere also sell seperately is it? RM100++ can get it? i think they not repair lah, service only

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
that thing cannot be repaired. only service and cleaning... u can diy la that thing....

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
not easy to find it separate ler.....i mean if they sell separate, then the throttle body how...?.....

steven_chong8

Known Member
Aug 27, 2005
puchong
huakenny said:
hard to get separately...most chopshop sell in a set wit TB

try to clean it 1st...if problem stil arise...then only change it....
which part i should clean and how to clean? can teach me how and tell me the step?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

More goodies from Subaru Tecnica Internationale and this time Subaru's in-house tuner worked its magic on the JDM only Legacy B4 sedan and its Touring Wagon brethren. Called the Legacy 2.5GT tS - Subaru talk for Tuned by STI - this limited production model comes with various cosmetic and performance enhancements, but unfortunately, no tuning work has been done to the 2.5-liter flat-four...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience