Twin-pot piston & disc rotor for pcd 100

wfd9766acik

Known Member
Dec 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hai all,

Sori long time no story.bz like crazy la. no lah. i'm still around & looking around for the best option s per above tread.

so far, can find any. is there any? friends suggest to go for modified evo I/II/III disc, which i'm not keen off unless somebody can provide data/statistic that it's safe to do so- btw, its for daily ride & spritted driving accasionally.

any suggestion? safety is my main concern.

cheers

p/s: its for satria running on mivec henjen

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
the evo suggestion is pretty good already...and all u have to do is re-drill the rotor only... i assume the evo calipers will be a direct bolt on to ur car since its a satria.

for daily drive and spirited driving its fine... i know of someone who modded the ev03 twinpot into his EG6 and uses the car for spirited driving and track days... so shouldnt be an issue..

if ur rims are dual PCD, can get the whole knuckle front and rear one shot and sumbat into ur car i think..no need redrill etc...just plug n play

but if ur willing to spend a lil more to make the brackets, look into nissan silvia 4pot brakes... supposed to be able to fit under 15" rims.. but if ur using bigger rims, then can consider R32 or R33 brake set..the skyline ones are aluminium calipers as opposed to the silvia which is iron so heavier. coz of the nissan 4pot brake set is about RM450 thereabouts.

ive also met a guy once with RX7 4pot front brakes on his satria.. price about 450 oso...

chong+

Known Member
Mar 31, 2008
Talking of Nissan 4pot. I hav subaru 4pot for sale with 294mm project miu 50%disc for sell if u are interested. Caliper build is same with Nissan 4pot. Same as brake pad those. If u are interested do pm me.

wfd9766acik

Known Member
Dec 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
thanx en.madman,

the rims r not dual pcd. its enkei js+m 15x6.5x4x100. bought nu +- 5 yrs ago-production discontinued. no bengkok, only calar2 manja. serve me well.

i beleived the complete evo I/II/III brake set ill do fine but sure i've to get nu rims (n tyres). but i'm a bit skeptical bout modifying the most important part of a (speeding) car.

btw, i just met a runner cum mech who said he has an original Fr set of 2-pot brakes. said that he got it from kedai potong original for mivec (?). maybe from cc4a? n he quote me rm 750 for complete Fr set - knuckle, disc rotor, piston. just p n p. others said mivec ck's rs. yet to confirm this with my regular mech tho.

mmm...

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
I got EVO3 twinpot in my SEG, no need for big brake in light car, my wheel lock up easily, especially in rainny days...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Breaking news just in, all 500 units of the maniacal Porsche GT2 RS have already been spoken for. Of course, you wouldn’t have expected anything less.

It’s hardly surprising considering the subject is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience