Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Is VR4 Better than Evo3/2/1

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Hey Khoyos,
Heard about your monster can beat many car la. Isn't you got your dyno @ 220HP on wheel already? May be SagaTurbo is meant for your monster???

i wanna recharge this thread if u guys dont mind
im also in a similar dillema bout transplanting engine into my putra
i really cant decide between evo 3 and vr4 rs
the main determinent for me would be $$$$ :banghead: coz student only but since i joined this forum ive been drooling for turbo :rolleyes:
so if anyone can help i would like to know the current market price for halfcut, installation and endorsement for both the evo 3 and vr4 rs for my putra???? in other words the total amount of cash it wouldd set me back to achieve my turbo dream
any help would be tremendously appreciated
thk u

I read the conversation above n I want to ask jin...I have a vr4 enjine with an evo head...if I want to make it into a monster what do I need from the evo3 engine?

hye all,if i use vr4 block&head rojak with evo injector&airflow,wiring stock vr4 cyclone+wira 1.8 gbox..what hp can i get?..anyone answer this question...

still around 280hp mark....but your gbox has longer ratio....
if you're using wira 1.8 gbox cannot withstand the power of vr4+evo3...

A Post Every 5 Mins

To all out there whether face this kind of problem or not. My car running on GSR 4G93T and everything still standard. SO... this is what nomally people do... turn the ignition key to start position and then wait the check engine light turn off then start the engine... this only takes 3 to 4 second, right??? My problem is the check engine and the boost light indicator cannot turn off everytime when my car didn't start for long time i.e. 24 hours, this will caused the engine cannot start...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom