Is VR4 Better than Evo3/2/1

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

kk9972

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
Hey Khoyos,
Heard about your monster can beat many car la. Isn't you got your dyno @ 220HP on wheel already? May be SagaTurbo is meant for your monster???

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
i wanna recharge this thread if u guys dont mind
im also in a similar dillema bout transplanting engine into my putra
i really cant decide between evo 3 and vr4 rs
the main determinent for me would be $$$$ :banghead: coz student only but since i joined this forum ive been drooling for turbo :rolleyes:
so if anyone can help i would like to know the current market price for halfcut, installation and endorsement for both the evo 3 and vr4 rs for my putra???? in other words the total amount of cash it wouldd set me back to achieve my turbo dream
any help would be tremendously appreciated
thk u

Nov 1, 2011
shah alam
I read the conversation above n I want to ask jin...I have a vr4 enjine with an evo head...if I want to make it into a monster what do I need from the evo3 engine?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi again all ZTH members ... Here to create a thread which will mainly discuss only SUPERCHARGER issues ... I understand that supercharger is a type of Force Induction system which is the kit itself is mounted on the crank (engine) ... The pulley driven device will drives the air into the kit and compresses it then send it to the intake manifold ...

Ok thats some brief introduction ... Hope i've got them all correct ... Now the further on discussion will be NA engines to fix with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience