Problem on my GSR

muskasim

Known Member
Jun 8, 2004
Pee Neng
klsim.tripod.com
To all out there whether face this kind of problem or not. My car running on GSR 4G93T and everything still standard. SO... this is what nomally people do... turn the ignition key to start position and then wait the check engine light turn off then start the engine... this only takes 3 to 4 second, right??? My problem is the check engine and the boost light indicator cannot turn off everytime when my car didn't start for long time i.e. 24 hours, this will caused the engine cannot start. After 4 to 5 minutes the check engine and the boost indicator light turn off itself then back to normal condition.
So... anyone can help me out there.

ezwong2002

Known Member
Mar 21, 2004
Butterworth, Penang
www.geocities.com
hi muskasim,

i suspect your have a near faulty relay or wirings. Intermittent problems are very difficult to solve. The relay I'm talking about is usually located behind your CD-Player (the dashboard) check the connection for any corrosion. The other worst part is your ECU. it may be short-circuit or having a leaky capacitor. Next to check is your air-flow wires connection, however, if this connection is faulty.. the turbo indicator light should not be 'ON' only the check engine indicator is. good luck~

ezwong2002

Known Member
Mar 21, 2004
Butterworth, Penang
www.geocities.com
hmm.. try swapping a workable ECU and see how it goes...(make sure u properly ground the ECU) if u are using 5663 ECU use back the same model, likewise if u are using 7377 If the problem remains.. have your wires and fuses re-checked.

muskasim

Known Member
Jun 8, 2004
Pee Neng
klsim.tripod.com
Maybe this is the only way, anyway thanks alot. But now donno where to get the ECU.... or maybe u can borrow yours.... just joke lar. If no other way I'll try to approach the CAP inside the ECU.... I heard before the CAP may cause problem also.

muskasim

Known Member
Jun 8, 2004
Pee Neng
klsim.tripod.com
Originally posted by rorytate@Jun 24 2004, 11:27 AM
Suggest get someone with something like MUT to diagnose the error.

if you cant get aanyone, call me 019-2499509...got a friend who own this unit
Ur place too far from Penang leh..... I just change those capacitors inside the ECU yesterday but it doesn't help. :(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Helo, need help.. Planing to change my absorber to adjustable so im wondering which is good for long traveling n bumpy road, kyb rs pro or zerone ssr550?

Tq very much for ur guys reply..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience