Is Saga BLM ok?

camouflage_artist

Feb 6, 2009
Hi..

I just booked a white Saga BLM SE (manual). Fell in love with the new look of the BLM SE and waiting for the loan to approve. The SA said it will take only 10 days to get the car since they already have one in stock. This is my first time buying Proton car. I have a Kancil (660) which I have been using for 3 years and the car never give any problem to me. Before this I heard alot of complaints about proton cars by friends & family. I decide to buy BLM because it's cheaper and spacious than MyVi.After reading many posting here & in other blogs I'm quite worried if I made the right choice. There are so many complaints about this and that. I thought that Proton under new management has changed, but still I assume they are repeating the history by releasing cars without proper QC. Since I'm a lady, and I don't know much about cars, I'm afraid that if the car giving me to many problems & I will end up going back & forth to the SC or if I kena tipu & whatsoever.. Should I proceed the buying or chould I cancel?

Please..I need advice from Saga BLM owners. Is the car ok or not??:confused:

ZeroDet

Known Member
May 21, 2009
KL
for that price of car it's ok
yup much2 better than myvi coz got bonnet n quite spacious
quite underpowered but it's not a performance car...
many body styling nowadays if u wanna make up your car...
since u bought it new dun worry it's still under warranty
any problem got to their SC or glenmarie....

tested the manual 1.3 can go 170kmh ehh......ok lorrr....

camouflage_artist

Feb 6, 2009
thank you Sifus... I decide to proceed the buyinglah after listening to you people. BTW I live in Kuantan. I'm alone here... Thats why i'm cautious not to get conned. I have a friend who I can ask for advise (a great mechanic in Temerloh) but he's 120km away. The SA said the car will be ready by next week, can't wait to 'shake hand' with my new buah hati, Saga BLM SE! Yeyy! Thanks again ya..

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
the car come with 5 years warranty...so no need to worry bout maintenance....
and price are all std.......nowaday delivery also fast.....
great car - great choice....go for it...!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Just last month i helped a friend create a thread for his stolen PV6, today i got a call from my dad in Melaka to tell me that my old SGTI got stolen! It went missing between 1.30am - 8am in Taman Malim Jaya, Melaka.

Please help look out for it and give me a buzz at 012 - 393 9290 (Fariq) or my dad at 017 - 611 0597.

Below are some pics of the car. I've attached a link to my old sales thread and let me know if you come across any of those parts for sale. Don't support these...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience