-WTA- Saga BLM rear brake disc

roSSifumi

Known Member
Mar 15, 2005
SUNWAY CITY
Visit site
hi guys,
any BLM user had mod rear brake disc??:hmmmm:
i heard some used perdana/eterna rear disc..
may i know there any problem of it??

pls share here...TQ :biggrin:

jswong

Known Member
Dec 30, 2004
I'm planning to do this mod, but wondering if it will void the warranty.. I'm dropping by at my SC tomorrow, maybe I'll ask them if brake upgrades would void any warranty

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
its the disc brake with holes on the disc

VectorX2

Known Member
Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
anyway... to roSSifumi,

i have done before the mod u mentioned.

i used a 2WD eterna/perdana rear drum in disc caliper + disc. Bearing and hub cut out from the original drum so PCD remain 100.

so far no problem, there is improvement in brake performance just that be-careful a few weeks after the mod completion.

first my caliper piston jammed a day after the mod because the caliper was taken from a very old eterna....

after that... there was air bubbles in the brake hose... so i had to flush it twice before it was completely fine... (which caused me an accident)

so far its working fine... just that don't know why it makes some sound when the rotor is very hot... cool back down then its quiet again...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi Expert .. Below is attached image for carburetor engine. Anyone know the SCREW on red circle and blue circle is use for any purpose? If adjust the SCREW will cause any affect to engine? Thanks! :rolleyes:

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience