Irresponsible ICE shop - Sykt Perniagaan Soon Heng

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
you cannot blame this monkeys..they are all hired wiv peanuts...i have given up long time de wiv these people..last week, followed my gf to replace her spoil HU in aveo..had to sit down in car with them and see the guy fit back nicely den only satisfied...if you ciao and tell the tokey u come bak later, duno wat fark up wiring he will do for you wen u come back cz he tink as long u can ON n Play the HU den good de..touch wood...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
arturo.....i dunno y i always hate accs shop.....if u buy something from them & installed there, 100% my car sure kena wan. recently i went to fix my radio (no choice) the fella broke my glove box bracket.......

how many K hid u wanna get? i suggest use 4300k & below, above it will be illegal. my suggestion u buy from seller, then tell yr mech to pasang...its quite easy though......or sometimes the seller offer their service to install hid on the spot....i bought mine from seller in zth, forgot his name it was 4300k, bout rm140 i think.....he came to my office to pasang.....after a while i traded it wid my buddy for a 6000k ones, the following week jpj emposed saman on hid's....wtf.....in mudah got 1 fella selling 1 set bout rm70...
mine is made in taiwan...so far lasted 3 yrs....

ae101.
yes i agree next time when at accs shop, stick to the fella, watch every step he does....
something wrong or break something, tiu9 him on the spot.

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
i also kena with acc shops . that time at shah alam section 20 i think (at uptown shah alam got there alot acc shop) . i forget wat name , i drive my gf car to go installed a radio and the tv monitor inside the car ( ala the player can play vcd and dvd inside car ) . i said to them (all the worker i think malays") im not condemn or racist but the truth all there malays workers .. i ask them suruh pasang this radio and the tv .. then he said ok then upah about rm15-20 i think. i said ok la..after finish installed the radio and the tv monitor tu i see many scratches at beside radio player punya dashboard tu.. banyak juga calar... d*m .. my gf already bising bising .. yela make the scratches pula.. and installed oso cincai... later i go back at the acc shop see wat name .. i really don like go to acc shops dunno why..they act like all their parts , barang all good..demm~

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Danz...i oso saw that rm70 1...is from sato loh. no warranty at all...i ask them if reach me havent pasang aredy cant on how? they say cant return...i turned down the offer...

no need to ask installer la...can DIY 1. besides, wont pasang so soon...i oni need it now to align my projectors i going to retro into my headlamp...need to bulb in to adjust before i fit in. yah i agree with K...4350 is the 1 i going for. anything higher is for show oni...no use n attract po eyes....

a lot of ppl not happy with acc shops...but they still spring up everywhere...n a lot of them drive monster cars...makes u wonder rite?

appleyard

500 RPM
Dec 20, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
I always hate to go to accessory shop as they have no sense of care for your car. Multiple times they broke something which is only noticeable when you reach home

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
tHERE'S another shop in rainbow kepong Taman bukit Maluri with the fucked up workmanship
just asked him to install 4 speakers and cover back the panel and said that i wanted to add another spacer so charge Rm 50 then the fucker just forced the speaker onto the spacer there and charged me the same price and spoiled the first spacer fucking accesory shop fuckers really annoying:mad: plus he made a hole of my new alpine mid bass ass hole.. same goes to the shop in bandar sri damansara
expensive + bad workmanship
Bandar Sri Damansara, Is it the corner shop? Nearby the Ipoh Chicken Rice Shop? If yes, then I did went there once to ask if they knew how to fix the Grounding Kit but a bit like tak nak layan u even after u step in the shop...answer u also like a bit LC...in other words not friendly at all...

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Danz:
Dats why I even thought of going for the Car Audio courses of 4 months to learn on my own...at least dun need to depend on most of the shitty services that most of us get usually...always prefer to do things on my own if possible...

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
so teruk meh that acc shop? still can survive ar like this? reminds me of my own exp...my tweeter died off...so i not sure is tweeter die or the crossover or some other wiring between HU n tweeter failed so i send to acc shop after work near my house here..the guy charged me 20 bucks to remove the door panel n take another tweeter n put to my x-over n declared is tweeter burn..the guy no syiok cos i say i dowan to buy tweeter from him n simply charge me...

Danz...u want white halogen? get phillips crystal vision la...let i pm u where can get very cheap...where u buy the HID rm140 ar? maybe end of this month i taking for that project...if my windscreen dun cost too much la....

shawnzz

500 RPM
Sep 6, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
this is the ss15 guy is it? yeah, i can see its very bad workmenship. Last time i take out my HU also, wires all not neatly cut, install front 8" tint, Never clean my windscreen properly, straight stick on my windscreen, all the dust particle all stick on the windscreen. Seriously, this shop can chaplap!

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
ss15???..i past that area before..issit near the secret recipe, 7-11 row...behind some college one..got a row of car shops..wash car shop opposite one..hahaha...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The SUPER GT Queen Search 2012 - Round 2, kicked-off with much for both fans and spectators who were at The Pavilion Shopping Mall, right in the heart of down-town Kuala Lumpur...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience