Installing NGV into My AE 101 Manual

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

huszua

Known Member
~ Dear Mates, need some advice from all sifus :adore:
~ I plan to install NGV into my Toyota SEG ae 101 Manual , 1995 made
~ Can i have some opinion from all of you and from those who had use it?
~ I dont mind about waiting long to fill the gas, as far as i can sove on the fuel cost :biggrin:
~ How about the Cost?
~ Does it effect anything to my engine other than not so power?
~ Any side effect to my engine?
~ Where to install?
~ Do i need to bring my car for inspection after install NGV?
~ Can i install anywhere or there is a specific place to install?

Please help me on this

Thanks

-the cost maybe rm4000-rm5000 for engine using injection (not sure, someone pls correct me).
-gas is less power than petrol
-searCh ngv installation on google, the company name that do the installation will appear.
-ask them not to remove the existing injection system while installing ngv.meaning you will have 2 fuel supply which is 1-the ngv and 2-the existing petrol fuel supply.this is just in case you cant find the gas station that provide the gas, you can just simply run on petrol...(donno how they do it, but this is what they told me)...

anybody want to add more?

there are 2 method as mentioned by bro gagek7, 1st : only NGV, 2nd : NGV+petrol(got switch to select NGV or petrol to run your car)...

u got 25% discount on road tax if u run NGV+petrol... and 50% discount if run 100% NGV... thats what my mech told me...

there are 2 method as mentioned by bro gagek7, 1st : only NGV, 2nd : NGV+petrol(got switch to select NGV or petrol to run your car)...

u got 25% discount on road tax if u run NGV+petrol... and 50% discount if run 100% NGV... thats what my mech told me...

Thanks for the info.. Anyway, do u have any idea where to do the installation and how about the cost that i need to spend for my SEG 101 Manual?

hehehhe....bro huszua....ask the taxi driver...??? i think they might help u much...:-) cabutttttttt!!

hehehhe....bro huszua....ask the taxi driver...??? i think they might help u much...:-) cabutttttttt!!

Wallau wei... this is not idea, this is main2.... :mad: .. hahahhahhaha... Any other idea or advice?

Let me share mine, I'm already using bt auto with ngv for almost 9 mths and so far its good enough for me as it save me alot. Below are some facts of running on ngv based on my experince:

Conversion cost - Injection engine start from RM3800 - RM7000 according to your selection of system. Carb engine is cheaper.

Place to convert - Got a few to choose, just hv to search around

Endorsement - Yes, u hv to send ur car to puspakom within 6 mths of installation

Effects on engine - Yes, ur engine run hotter with ngv compare to petrol due to different in RON (petrol 97 where ngv 120++)

Effects on car - Yes, ur car run on extra load, u hv to upgrade ur rear abs and brake

Saving - For me, very satisfying, lowest I managed to get is RM0.032/km + 25% off ur roadtax.

On overall, good enough for me as I need to travel everyday for my job

bro, hope the link below can help. happy searching.

NGV Community - Safety NGV/CNG Conversion Information Portal - Malaysia - Home (click the Petronas NGV located on right hand side for NGV station and NGV installer)

p/s: just for ur info, heard the gorverment subsidy for gas is more higher compare to petrol. so, i'm still waiting the next announcement for the increament. for this moment.. kiv first loo

rgds

Last edited:
bro edgeo,

Effects on engine - Yes, ur engine run hotter with ngv compare to petrol due to different in RON (petrol 97 where ngv 120++)
- will it demage our engine n shorter our engine life span?

- any maintenance needed for the ngv tank and kits?

thanks & regards

Let me share mine, I'm already using bt auto with ngv for almost 9 mths and so far its good enough for me as it save me alot. Below are some facts of running on ngv based on my experince:

Conversion cost - Injection engine start from RM3800 - RM7000 according to your selection of system. Carb engine is cheaper.

Place to convert - Got a few to choose, just hv to search around

Endorsement - Yes, u hv to send ur car to puspakom within 6 mths of installation

Effects on car - Yes, ur car run on extra load, u hv to upgrade ur rear abs and brake

Saving - For me, very satisfying, lowest I managed to get is RM0.032/km + 25% off ur roadtax.

On overall, good enough for me as I need to travel everyday for my job

What a great advice i get.. Really appreciate your advice .. Thanks bro edgeo....Anyway, how about the cost of installation for my SEG 101 Manual?

bro edgeo,

- will it demage our engine n shorter our engine life span?

- any maintenance needed for the ngv tank and kits? -

thanks & regards

- will it demage our engine n shorter our engine life span? - So far ok for me even the air-cond compressor seem to be working on extra load, just keep ur eye on d tempreture more frequent. make sure ur water tank always filled up

- any maintenance needed for the ngv tank and kits? - No

hi all..
may i join
few quest to ask actly..
is it ok to install ngv system to our 20v engine as they r vvt system base?
will the vvt works normally? anybody wif 20v+NGV would like to share their xprience.
and due to temperature issue, any solution that all sifu's can suggest, such as oil cooler, double layer aluminium radiator, etc..?
since the fuel price seem increasing several time a year, damn i love GOV!!!
so pls y'all wif da info.. thx and regards

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom