Injector Cleaning

Danny

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Has anyone sent their injectors for cleaning before? How was your result? I heard they will provide a flow chart before and after cleaning.

Which place is the best and charges most reasonable for this service? Vteckiller, u mentioned N1 doesn't use ultrasound but some boiling liquid?

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Its more of an insurance. You won't know it you need it until when it hits you.

Unless your injectors are so severely clogged up in the first place, you won't feel much of a difference.

Having them ultrasonically cleansed ensures fuel is dispensed and atomised effectively for optimal performance.

Danny

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
ahh joeker, since u sent yours for cleaning, did you get a chance to see the flow chart before and after the cleaning process?

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Mine still not come back yet. Did'nt ask whether got the flow rate test report or not.

They told me it cost Rm1XX.

Itab

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Serdang
Visit site
speaking of injectors cleaning,those fuel additives like those STP petrol treatment thingy ah,claims that one of its functions is to clean the injectors,so my question is,do they really work?i mean i've used those additives before la,but don notice much difference lo,but i still use them once in a while la,since its not tht expensive also mah,about RM10 once in a while is ok la :lol:

CcL

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
har...
i use the one... bottle damn colorful... like some bottled alcoholic drink for kids!
cost me 30+- ark!!!
hopefully it works lah... sigh!! <_<

Trek91

May 28, 2004
www.cardomain.com
while i had my old Subaru,tried using the spray foam thing to clean the engine bay,but after cleaning....while driving it felt like i'm losing power :angry: ,even when i step on the gas :( ,the rpm level goes up/down like crazy....but to cut the story short..i've pored about 2 bottles of STP concentrated injector cleaner(i think its the black bottle or was it red..em can't remember) after that my engine went back to normal... :D till now i'll pour 1 bottle every after doing my oil change. :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sliced bread, the sound of lambs playing in the springtime meadows for the first time and the discovery of Penicillin, they’re about the only things that garnered more positive headlines than the new Audi TT 2-litre. Now we have the soft-top version, and so do the tuners.

There are bigger names on the map than Nothelle, which has carved its own niche since Rolf Nothelle set up shop in 1967 in Duisburg, but the company is well respected, slickly presented and they turned over the keys...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience