Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Too bad my BLM dun have...ABS

quicksilver7

Known Member
Sep 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Agree that the only time I ever did manage to feel ABS kick in, was when I did an emergency brake once...totally jam brakes...
Can feel it at the steering itself...

Imagine speeding at 160km/h+ and due to a motor cutting into my lane without looking and I was a the middle lane, no place to avoid,
Jam brakes till 80-90km/h...really honk that bugger, and yet he honk me back pula :banghead:
seriously asking for a death wish that fella. sometimes i wish i could drive a tank, so i could crush people like them if they wander into my lane :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
seriously asking for a death wish that fella. sometimes i wish i could drive a tank, so i could crush people like them if they wander into my lane :rofl:
Can say so, riding a scooter yet can slowly cut into my lane, he was like dreaming, dunno left or right very unstable...

So I had to hit brakes instead of trying to swerve pass him...just in case..that time yet is
drizzling a bit...road wet. Didnt skid, really I think no ABS I might have skidded and hit him
already by jamming brakes like that...:driver:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Can say so, riding a scooter yet can slowly cut into my lane, he was like dreaming, dunno left or right very unstable...

So I had to hit brakes instead of trying to swerve pass him...just in case..that time yet is
drizzling a bit...road wet. Didnt skid, really I think no ABS I might have skidded and hit him
already by jamming brakes like that...:driver:
Meet 2 of them also. 2 bikes in middle lane, some more slightly swaying left and right. Then when I almost reach them, cut to the right to overtake, they also sway to the right, so have to hit the brakes. Without ABS they lock and screech, but for a moment only because when they heard the screech, they sway back to the left, so I overtake.... :rolleyes:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Meet 2 of them also. 2 bikes in middle lane, some more slightly swaying left and right. Then when I almost reach them, cut to the right to overtake, they also sway to the right, so have to hit the brakes. Without ABS they lock and screech, but for a moment only because when they heard the screech, they sway back to the left, so I overtake.... :rolleyes:
Ya, that's what happen to my BLM, jam brakes, wheel lock, there I go sliding...:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

During routine radiator coolant top up activity, i found out that my top radiator hose leaked. This call for short trip to car spare part shop. Below steps I did to replace it.

Spare part:
1. 1. Hose radiator up- PN PW823117 (this Part No. for Proton Gen 2)- 1 unit. RM17.00
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience