Im New here Guys

Boi_system

Jun 12, 2010
Johor Bahru
Yup i mean. any tips to increase my HP n Torque?
Look my my photo n u will noe which mivec im using. :)I done nothing only change to EXEDY clucth plate dat is around Rm4++.
N beside dat, do u noe wat is that LSD gear box.?? im not sure if mine were LSD included during i bought the half cut.
N wats the point.?

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Hmm but you already got open pod filters... you modded your exhaust yet?

Haha LSD you can use google. Go to howstuffworks.com , they explain and have 3D moving diagrams what a LSD is and why its usefull, I cant explain here going to take forever.

You want to test its LSD or not very simple, take corner kao kao while accelerating, see whether the inner wheel spins or not :burnout:. If yes means no LSD...

Boi_system

Jun 12, 2010
Johor Bahru
Yes bro. I got the open POD filter from APEXi.
about hte exhaust. U noe anything about the system call R.O.???
My fren introduce me dat.

Wat do u suggest for me about the exhaust.?

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Uhm nope... haha im no exhaust sifu bro, only a noobkia in tuning cars, I just like driving around :burnout:

Personally i'd just do the usual, 2.3/5" piping, change extractor and muffler but I might be wrong also, so I guess you can lepak at the proton section and ask around?

Never heard R.O bro, but I dont think its that bad either haha. Nowadays Cap Ayam stuff the quality is getting better...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys , any machine shop to recommend me , i do not want to get to my regular machine shop , I do need contact for a reliable shop that does Rebore / Hone / Head Job.

Thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience