I'm in the VICTIM LIST!

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
WTF... today my car kena pecah driver side window... around 10+pm at SAFIZ Sri Hartamas. I drew the diagram for easier explaination (sorry not that clear once saved as jpg).

I was originally yum cha-ing at the outside tables... till it started to drizzle... so mah sat under the shade lar (as indicated by "X").

Then i heard my alarm shock sensor rang... so i went to check and see la if anything happened to my car... tot nothing will happen coz' so many people summore car so nearby only... but i went to check anyway...

Walking halfway to my car, when i reached the divider i notice someone walking away from my car... from my driver's side door.... but that time didn't notice my car window was smashed yet... the dumb f*ck looked back and saw me coming nearer and nearer... then he started to walk faster, which kinda made me suspecious of him lar.

When i was at the angle that allowed me to see my driver's side window was smashed, i ran accross the road but the f*cker ran onto his accomplist's motorbike and speed off. I would have given a chase and run that b*astard down, but there was glass all over my driver's seat.

I guess its also fortunate that I went to check my car... nothing was taken, but i now have a broken window.

Anyway... i had a damn good look at his face la... and I have my suspicions.

I think my car has been targetted already... and even if it wasn't... it probably already is on the target list now... so i'll be taking out my stuffs and sell them off soon (was planning to anyway).

Just a warning to you guys la... always keep a look out for your car... i'm glad i did.

vestax

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
wow where you were seated is damn close to your car right , and that fucker still dare to smash the window , and im sure those people in the corner lot bistro can see whats happening right . damn fuck'ed up , anyway what race are they ?. if they are malay , then i guess confrim its the same syndicate as the taman tun one .

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
hahaha... licience plate... my suspicions... i'll keep it to myself la huh... would rather not reveal any of these online... wait i find the f*cker and beat the living hell out of him first.

itrDC2

500 RPM
Mar 21, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
:( aiyo... sori to hear that man.... that was some close call....

good that you got the number plate and the fucker's face liao.... :angry:

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Originally posted by vestax@Dec 10 2004, 02:46
wow where you were seated is damn close to your car right , and that fucker still dare to smash the window , and im sure those people in the corner lot bistro can see whats happening right . damn fuck'ed up , anyway what race are they ?. if they are malay , then i guess confrim its the same syndicate as the taman tun one .
Hahaha... at first i tot dun wanna mention in case some people come say i racist and shit... but yeah, now that u've mentioned, they're malay.

And yes... where i'm seated is FREAKIN CLOSE to the car!! STand up can see liau... but unfortunately there are trees growing on the divider... so its blocked a lil... gotta walk closer to get a clearer view... and there were cars parked left and right.

I guess these fellas are pretty used to stealing stuffs liau... pretty sure my car would be a target the moment they see it... so i'm selling off all my stuffs now. Quit modding for the time being... wait till all these robberies cool down first.

To the bloody a*swipe who tried to break in my car... don't get too comfortable just yet... your judgement day will come sooner than you think.

SaGa TuRBo

500 RPM
Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Very sorry to hear that....Seems like nowhere is safe nowadays...

Maybe one day,no modifiers put meters in their cars,then these bastards will start breaking in to accesories and performance shop...

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
did you hear the window break ?

sorry to hear about it happening.. these fuckers must get it somehow or the other

-ArChAng3L-

2,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Visit site
yeah man
we rounded hartamas a few times and looked at the spots where most ppl hang out but couldn't find anyone suspicious

they're gonna get it from EVERY single Pro-Hatch members if we find out who they are..

coolest98

Apr 20, 2004
Visit site
oppss. friend sorry to hear that, i can understand how u feel, haiii... must bring the car go do the windows n scare to park everywhere. didnt know that hartamas also going to be a hot spot for those ppl to steal things. nowadays no where is safe le. why didnt the govt. do something. haiii...... :(

kRiminaLz

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
Docklands/SAlam
Visit site
Originally posted by coolest98@Dec 10 2004, 04:15
oppss. friend sorry to hear that, i can understand how u feel, haiii... must bring the car go do the windows n scare to park everywhere. didnt know that hartamas also going to be a hot spot for those ppl to steal things. nowadays no where is safe le. why didnt the govt. do something. haiii...... :(
malay? hmmm, naa dont worry it doesnt sound racist at all..
its how u picture somebody.. heh, i'm a malay too..
those thieves r likely from that area.. segambut dalam, beside mount kiara...
last time (2 months back) we whack one thief :ph34r: n send him to travers police station.. his also from that area...
stealing smart tag n rsm...
even the kids with bicycle also can be suspicious... they took smart tag n gave it to some guy n gets the money.. cheh..
most of them also always lepak there... but we couldnt recognize which one..
btw, pity for u dude...

MRV

Jun 26, 2004
sorry to hear that bro... :(

if you manage to catch him, make sure you teach him a lesson....

:angry: :angry: :angry:

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Thanks for all your concern... just let u guys know to be careful... Sri Hartamas also kena attack now...

kRiminaLz,
GOOD ONE LA! Lucky for them my seat covered with glass... else see how fast they can run from me with their stupid 100/110cc motor.

MRV,
Surely wan la... if manage to catch, got banging session. MAybe invite more members to whack together-gether.

coolest98,
Thats why i'm now selling off my gadgets... but damn sayang... my SAFC and RSM in SUPERB condition... not even a scratch! No choice la... these days so many break ins... i really scared liau man... sell off everything, don't mod for the time being... till there's less of these cases around.

gti88,
Too busy chatting to notice any glass breaking sound... but fortunately i heard my alarm.

Anyone interested in RSM do PM me okay? I'm selling it off... a bit expensive lar, 550neg coz' its really in very good condition plus it comes with stand. Will give u the box and manual as well. SAFC at the moment already booked by a friend.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all sifu,currently i own a saga lmst with all the time heavy carry in the trunk.wanted to noe which type of abs and spring can be adv for heavy carry needed?mech suggest to take honda's spring for rear but some other mech not recommend cz honda's spring doesn't fit well wit saga space.its smaller than saga oem spring.need to noe is honda's spring recommend for saga rear and gas or oil type abs more suit?:stupid:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience