idler problem

IVAN TAN

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
idlering problem , rpm up and down after engin warm up,
rpm runing 1000~1300....1000.....1300 , all siful any opinion and experinze on this~~~ pls help and give some idea,tqvm

KaiKon

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
last time my car oso like dat..rpm up and down..tot was the throttle body...but then sent to mechanic,he tuned it and ok oredi until today...so,better tune 1st la..c how it goes..

IVAN TAN

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
last time my car oso like dat..rpm up and down..tot was the throttle body...but then sent to mechanic,he tuned it and ok oredi until today...so,better tune 1st la..c how it goes..
1, trottle body
2, tuning
3, linking

tq, other than this?.......... any hondaz had exprince on this???
for the tuning , i used e-manage now, can i jus tune it manualing???

2nd2none

Known Member
Sep 13, 2006
Bro,

U cant tune da e-manage manually. U need to hav da software to tune da e-manage. Dont try anything if ya not familiar wif it.

IVAN TAN

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
Bro,

U cant tune da e-manage manually. U need to hav da software to tune da e-manage. Dont try anything if ya not familiar wif it.

MATI LO!! like this, better dont put e-manage to old car lo, if not every time something wrong must got to check and retune.... again

change some damage parts........ charge..... retune for e-manage....... charge lagi,,,,, mati la...... i rather pakai balik racing box before , parts damage just change and pay, no need to retune for the comp box.......... very regret lo............:confused_smile:

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
MATI LO!! like this, better dont put e-manage to old car lo, if not every time something wrong must got to check and retune.... again

change some damage parts........ charge..... retune for e-manage....... charge lagi,,,,, mati la...... i rather pakai balik racing box before , parts damage just change and pay, no need to retune for the comp box.......... very regret lo............:confused_smile:
Minor changes do not require retuninglah.. only major ones.

Anyway.. you sure you've check your vacuum lines? a leaking one usually causes small differences in idle speed that's not constant

Another is the IACV, though that's a bit of a rare case.

IVAN TAN

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
Minor changes do not require retuninglah.. only major ones.

Anyway.. you sure you've check your vacuum lines? a leaking one usually causes small differences in idle speed that's not constant

Another is the IACV, though that's a bit of a rare case.

BRO, U mean vuccum line at which area should i concern??
tq:_:

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
ask your mechanic.. he should know. I once tried removing mine, the one to the MAP sensor (my MAP is at the firewall) and the idle speed went crazy.. from 1K - 2.5K.. so a vacuum leak can create that effect to a certain extent.. it might not be a hose, if your MAP sensor is on the TB itself, but it could be vacuum related... either leaking from the area where the TB and manifold meet or something.. can't say for sure.. feel around for where air is being sucked in from vac hoses and the TB manifold area.

Or it could be the IACV acting up.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello SiFus,

I am wondering how much effort would be required to convert a front-engine, front-wheel-drive car to become a rear-wheel-drive, front-engine car?

I suppose the transmission need to turn the rear wheels instead of the front's. Does this mean swapping the wheel mechanism from front to rear will solve the problem?

Also, I suppose there will be some kind of mechanical power loss in the process?

Nice day!

regards
Richard
:driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience