Idiot Drivers

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Saw the video, seems most stop, there were one or two who beat the traffic lights. He was the unlucky one. After accident then only saw the group moving, means he did run the red light....
Ah if the Alza was the one who run over the red light then that one should be punished! Point is whoever run the red light is undoubtedly the one to blame. That's why also sometimes when we're waiting for red light to turn green, even after green, better properly check and make sure it's clear, too many idiots trying to beat red lights, especially bikers.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Typical of bikers mentality! :mad: If the biker got hurt because of that then good for him/her, I don't feel any pity at all for such idiotic behavior, I actually feel more pity for the damaged car!
Not only the damaged car but the troublesome time consuming mess the driver got to go through....:banghead:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Say you are not in red light queue. You are driving along clear traffic and lights are green, I am sure you will just continue driving. If other party run red light from the other side, what can you do, won't be able to see it coming, right?
ya loh, we careful, others drive crazy also susah.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
What is this nowadays....she almost got me into collision, killed poor kelisa driver, make other drivers injured, damaged...etc.
Drug test now show no meth. Suddenly she is OKU.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Just got back from Klebang beach Melaka.I was using the new road in front of oriental hospital.
There was bunch of idiot using ths straight as drag strip.
These idiots were driving Lambo,Gtr,Vette, and even a Charger was there.
As much as i like cars....what they were doing is just. plains supid.

I dont have respect for any of that great car owners.
They stop traffic just to allow a pair of their idiot friend to race.
I do wish one of them get into trouble with a mat rempit nearby....its one way to solve the problem as the authority did nothing.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Just got back from Klebang beach Melaka.I was using the new road in front of oriental hospital.

I do wish one of them get into trouble with a mat rempit nearby....its one way to solve the problem as the authority did nothing.
Think they loaded can do what they want.....:banghead::banghead:

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

Went there 2 weeks ago,using that road to skip the jam. The road there quite nice, new tar, no bump, and expecting rempit/ricer would use that stretch as drag strip.

Anyway most probably those are SG car. hahaha:listen:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Went there 2 weeks ago,using that road to skip the jam. The road there quite nice, new tar, no bump, and expecting rempit/ricer would use that stretch as drag strip.

Anyway most probably those are SG car. hahaha:listen:
SG driver in SG under tight lease, so come MY release steam.......lol:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GuO7v-FN0gY" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="250" width="335"></iframe>

What Top Gear would look like in the future when all car reviews are done through driving simulators like say, Gran Turismo 10. In this video you'd see Jeremy Clarkson being artificially embedded into the 3D world of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience